Author Topic: Red arc great customer service  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Hoop Snake

• Sleeping Bag User
Red arc great customer service
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:12:27 PM »
I just wanted to share a positive experience I had with red arc.
I have had to call them a few times to help troubleshoot my brake controller after the auto elect I paid to install it had a bit of a shocker. Out of the three or four times I've spoken to them, each time they have been exceptionally helpful without ever once making me feel like I'm being rushed off the phone. They also sent me out a small piece that for one reason or another I couldn't get from a local distributor.
These small gestures and the 2 cent part being sent out without issue, has insured that any money I spend on 12v equipment that they have a version of, will be spent with them.
Well done redarc for restoring my faith in Australian 4wd retail stores.

Offline RonnieQ

• Swag User
Re: Red arc great customer service
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:15:46 PM »
I will second that Hoop Snake. I had a problem with the install of my Tow Pro Elite brake controller.  I called Redarc directly late one evening spoke to the guy who designed it, awesome sevice.
Three phone calls, lots of info and help from Redarc nothing was a problem and they sorted me out. A lot has to be said about the benefits of buying from this innovative australian manufacturer, they are business worth supporting.
Ronnie Q

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

{IMG}{IMG}

Offline Titfish

• Tent User
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 07:42:44 PM »
Yep. I'd back them 100% too. I had great after sales backup from them too to the point where they sent me a folding solar blanket as compensation for any inconvenience I had suffered due to problems with their manager 30 unit.
Ken

Offline Hoop Snake

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 07:52:56 PM »
Good to hear I'm not the only one having a positive experience with them then.
It's all too easy to hammer someone for doing the wrong thing but I figure I need to start acknowledging the good ones as well.

Offline monbeg

• Tent User
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 10:05:43 PM »
My sparky here in Adelaide will only use Redarc, both for quality and support.
He does a lot of work on new government vehicles that are destined for the outback.

Offline kylarama

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 07:33:31 AM »
Another fan here. The contacts in my isolator burnt out 6 months after the warranty expired.  Rang Redarc to see if the contacts are replaceable.   Was told the contacts shouldn't burn out in 3.5 years and asked me to post the unit back to them. Even offered to post me a post bag, so I wasn't out of pocket, which I declined. 

A week after posting, a brand spanker arrived with an apology note for the inconvenience.  9 years later, that isolators still going!

The workshop my mate owns, only uses Redarc for brake controllers and isolaters. Because of the after sales support.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk