Author Topic: Bargain Website For Excellent Deals From A to Z  (Read 1329 times)

Offline bushbandit

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Oh To Be On The Wallaby
Bargain Website For Excellent Deals From A to Z
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:03:57 PM »
Ok a few people have been missing out on deals lately as in the 2 for 1 Itunes Cards with HN just the other day and many more so for those that dont know of the website called OZBARGAIN put it on your must check list for the day.Ive been using it for years now and i have learnt so much from members not just the bargains.How it works is if you are registered no fee and you are out and about or receive emails etc to do with a very good bargain you can place that bargain on the site for all to see.

For example at the moment Dick Smith has Eneloop rechargeable 8 pack batteries instead of $40 they are $20.And as i didnt know before i joined the site years ago they are the best recharegeable batteries on the market then from this i learnt the top of the line charger to get and where to buy overseas when it came on as a bargain .Just an example and the learning to be had from the exc site.

Hope it helps 

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/deals
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:09:49 PM by bushbandit »
2013 Mitsubishi Triton GLR 4x4
2015 Jayco Swift Outback

Offline cancan

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • "So long and thanks for all the fish"
Re: Bargain Website For Excellent Deals From A to Z
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:05:44 PM »
Not a bad site....found a few things in there although the free Delta Goodrem song is still over priced
Jeep Grand Cherokee - Modcon Ecomate Traveller