Author Topic: Camprite at the Victorian4wdshow in Wandin  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Artvark

• Sleeping Bag User
  • Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
Camprite at the Victorian4wdshow in Wandin
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
Hello All,

I'm an owner of a Camprite camper and also represent Camprite in Victoria. I hope I'm not breaking any forum code of conduct but because Camprite hasn't frequented many shows in the  past couple of years and I get quite a few calls from people wanting to see one, I just wanted to bring out the message that I will be at the Victorian 4wd show in Wandin on the 19th of February with a Camprite camper for all those interested.

Thanks and cheers,
Arthur
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, steak in one hand, beer in the other, body used up and worn out, screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Fivid

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Camprite at the Victorian4wdshow in Wandin
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »
Hi, your thread should probably be in the Showroom Floor area of the forum so you will probably find it will be relocated for you at same stage but could you tell me, are you by any chance coming to the Albury 4wd camping fishing etc show at the end of Feb?  We have friends who have Camprite up at the top of their list...

:cheers:
Dave
http://www.trailtrack4x4.com/