Author Topic: Factory Direct Exhausts........Any one got one???  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Coolblue80

• Soft Floor Camper User
Factory Direct Exhausts........Any one got one???
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:41:15 AM »
Just after some feedback regarding Factory Direct Exhausts.  Whise got one and how do you rate it?
Cheers, Mike.
2015 Mitsi Pajero. Dobbo MRR Lift, ARB Bar, MM4X4 Lock Up Mate, Intervolt DC Pro DBS, 12,000lb Mako winch. Bla Bla Bla.

96 80 Series. Lots of mods, not enough wheeling. - Gone but not forgotten.
Gulf King Warrior soft floor camper & 19ft Jayco Van

Offline Coolblue80

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Factory Direct Exhausts........Any one got one???
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 04:06:36 PM »
Bit the bullet and ordered a fat pipe for the Paj. I'll update my build thread when it's fitted.
Cheers, Mike.
https://www.factorydirect4x4exhausts.com.au/4x4-exhaust-systems/pajero-nx-3-2l-wagon-3-409-grade-stainless-exhaust-system/
2015 Mitsi Pajero. Dobbo MRR Lift, ARB Bar, MM4X4 Lock Up Mate, Intervolt DC Pro DBS, 12,000lb Mako winch. Bla Bla Bla.

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 07:55:00 AM »
Look forward to how you find the pipe. Considering an ecu remap and pipe upgrade for my NW..
Having lots of friends on farcebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...means absolutely nothing!!

Offline Coolblue80

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 11:18:48 AM »
Look forward to how you find the pipe. Considering an ecu remap and pipe upgrade for my NW..
I've decided that the Paj is not getting replaced anytime soon. It turns 4 in June and has only just cracked 60k. I was looking at upgrading my bike but I've decided to put that on hold for a bit  , hence spending money on the Paj. A tune is next on the list. Little bit limited for choice where I live. Might have to do a trip south and get it done down there. Still investigating.
Cheers, Mike.