Author Topic: Finally got myself a CT  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Butsy

• Sleeping Bag User
  • If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong
Finally got myself a CT
« on: March 26, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
Well it took a while but my boat finally sold in Oct after being up for sale for about a year. Took a hit on it but better late than never. The good news....got myself a 2007 Lifestyle 360. Dual 100 amp batteries, 2 burner stove and 12 volt water, utility drawer, big front boot, boat racks, 12 ft tent and all canvas walls, tropical roof, independent suspension and AT35 off road hitch. Had to flush the 80l tank and replace the hoses cause they were manky slimy green. Electrical wiring and sockets were a bodgy home job. Mate is a 12v tech so he rewired it and I now have 9 12v outlets. Picked up 120 watt prewired solar panels for $200...bargain. Only other problem is the poles for the tropical roof. Bloke who sold it couldn't find the poles. Bastardised some up but don't know the right length and they are slightly too big in diameter. Spoke to Lifestyle but I can't buy the poles themselves cause they import the whole roof and poles from China as a unit. Does the trick for now but will eventually find a way. Done 4 trips so far, 5 nights, and 3 x 2 nighters. Been heading to Spring Gully Stays down Canungra way. Great spot that seems in the middle of nowhere but only 10 mins to town. Great creek and owner Paul is a champion and limits numbers so never crowded. So the gist of the story is that I am now a proud member of the CT family. Heading to Spring gully again for 5 nights Easter Monday. Giddy up
2005 GLS Pajero - yet to be tricked up.

2007 Lifestyle 360

KingBilly

Re: Finally got myself a CT
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 01:19:33 PM »
Congratulations but you know what they say on here

:worthles:

KB