Author Topic: Not Listed in Caravan and Camping Sales .com.au  (Read 1617 times)

Offline bushbandit

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Oh To Be On The Wallaby
Not Listed in Caravan and Camping Sales .com.au
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
Just joined the Forum and thought i would start researching 2nd hand CTs as im swaying towards a low end offroad model in Jimboomba or Trackabout and thought i would look in Caravan and Camping Sales .com.au. Found some Trackabout models but to my suprise their is no listing in the search models for Jimboomba CTs and some others.I wonder why this is ?
Jimboomba are hard to find on Gumtree and there are hundreds of CTs for sale on that website and the Trading post.
Dont people sell them once they purchase ? Is this a good sign ?
2013 Mitsubishi Triton GLR 4x4
2015 Jayco Swift Outback

Offline Lori

• Tent User
Re: Not Listed in Caravan and Camping Sales .com.au
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:34:24 PM »
There are a few Jimboombas out there, but they dont come up to often.

Im not sure how long Jimboomba have been making campers, but up until the last 12 months they did little to no advertising and most of their sales were through word of mouth.

In the last 12 months the company seems to have had an overhaul. They have included new campers into their range, started attending camp shows and upped their advertising.

It is possible that the reason for not many Jimboombas being out there is because they were not to well known and had a small market share, perhaps now they are pusing their product we will start to see more of their campers come onto the 2nd hand market within the next few years.