Author Topic: Hire a camper or caravan??  (Read 1293 times)

Offline ranger_ant

• Sleeping Bag User
Hire a camper or caravan??
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:30:35 PM »
Hi guys,

Well after spending the last week up at Monkey Mia, we went back to work today. Before we went I told a friend he could use my camper for the month of July because I would be working. Today I was told I could take 2 weeks off in July. So long story short, I now don't have a camper trailer to use in July (I'm not going to screw my mate over because he's done so much planning already).

Does anyone know any one know any hire places in Perth that might have something available? I wouldn't mind even getting a Jayco Expanda (yes, i know its a caravan) but only because we are thinking of going south this time and it could be raining and cold!!

Sorry about the blah blah story, but help would be appreciated!
Cheers :)
2010 Ford Ranger Dual Cab with all the bits
2009 Challenge Walk-in Deluxe

Offline Burnsy

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Hire a camper or caravan??
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 11:40:50 PM »
Try Crikey Campers, George at Follow Me also hires out.
2016 GXL 200 Series Cruiser and Modified 2001 TL8 Camprite

Offline Bongo

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Hire a camper or caravan??
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 11:45:02 PM »
I can hire you a Trackabout Safari in satisfactory to good condition for $5900. Unlimited Kim's and time. You pay rego, insurance and any maintenance that comes up. Pickup in Darwin!

You are a good mate not many around nowdays.

A friend lent us a Prado to travel from Darwin to Adelaide and back a few years ago when I hit a rough patch. Even gave me their fuel card.

Family down south were amazed at the generosity. I told them tongue in cheek that this sort of behaviour was normal up here. They believed me.
Cheers,

Tom.