Author Topic: Great Day Today at Wauchope Camping Show.  (Read 1290 times)

Offline WaituiRob

• "Oldies still doing it.....Camping that is!
  • Soft Floor Camper User
Great Day Today at Wauchope Camping Show.
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:01:13 PM »
Frank and I had a great day at the Wauchope Camping Show, beautiful weather, good location and heaps of fantastic campers to check out. There were 24 manufacturers, some with 5 or 6 campers on show with plenty of space to walk around them and the crowd wasn`t too big. We thought the amount on display was great for a regional area and we loved the Complete Campsite range. Heaps of Jaycos ( I think they were breeding ) and other caravans and trayback campers.

WE NEED TO WIN LOTTO!!  WE NEED TO WIN LOTTO!!  WE NEED TO WIN LOTTO!!

If the weather is as good over the weekend I`m sure it will be a very successful show. We arrived at 10am and parking was at a premium then, guess it will be harder to get a spot sat & sun.

Robyn.

Offline FZJ

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Great Day Today at Wauchope Camping Show.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »
we spent a few hours there this arvo.Not a bad show lots to see caught up with a few friends.....
always good to compare trailers and see what they are up to.The one made out of half water tanks was a laugh..very clever but a bit coffin like to sleep in.
I supprised myself by not buying anything!There were a few good deals to be had,I cant bring myself to buy anything off one of the port macquarie 4x4 accessories blokes...but thats another story.

I agree must win lotto.....

Should be a good day sunday too 8)
I dont mind going to work, its the 8 hours  i have to wait to go home again that annoys me.

Camel bushman....