Author Topic: Hi all . New to site. Thanks to Beach lovers too for late night support.  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Buster3931

• Tent User
Hi guys
Great forum. I've had a kamparoo for about a decade and am in the process of upgrading to a buckland from ez trading in Kilsyth . The upgrade should be ready next week hopefully.  Got a good price with a stainless kitchen upgrade and traded off no 12v on trailer. As an industrial spark I've decided to do this my self. I have been cruising through this site getting ideas on how to accomplish what I want in the new CT.

I have already made a purchase last night after some email chatting with Bec from beach lovers LED. Funny to find some one up while I'm at work ( 12 hour night shift , 6 till 6 ) god bless the internet to fill in a fair few of those hours.

Anyway this site is a wealth of info in all things CT .  Has helped me look at a few options in a different light. I have always loved to tinker. Come home from each trip with a new list of things to change /upgrade on the old CT. So starting a fresh with this one.

Thanks again
Buster

Offline Jason B

• "Mark Goldie recovery team coordinator"
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • 80 Series Turbo DX Cruiser, Kimberley Kamper 2013 SE
Welcome mate.

Look forward to seeing some pics of the new CT when she arrives. You should thinks about starting a build thread to keeps us all updated on your progress.

All the best.

Regards

Jas

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
Welcome to MySwag, the new camper sounds great, keep us updated on that tinkering

GG

KingBilly

Welcome to the forum.  Any questions, pop onto the home page and use the search function.  Wealth of ideas on here.

Happy camping
KB

Offline Rob C

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • North Coast Campers
Welcome Buster,

Trawling this forum does become addictive so hopefully it won't affect your night work.!!!!
Happy camping

Rob
Nissan Patrol Y62-2023 & North Coast Camper XLT

Offline Jenko67

• Hard Floor Camper User
Welcome mate, couldn't recommend Bec and Chris from beach lovers more highly, made a few purchases through them and all fantastic...

Offline muzza01

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Y62 S5 Nissan Patrol and Tanami 13 Hybrid
    • Photobucket Muz
Welcome to MySwag Buster, looking forward to seeing some pics of your CT also look forward to seeing some pics if your electrical mods.

Offline Buster3931

• Tent User

Trawling this forum does become addictive so hopefully it won't affect your night work.!!!!
Happy camping

My trouble is the my surfing is occasionally interrupted by my work. Luckily not very often.

Welcome mate, couldn't recommend Bec and Chris from beach lovers more highly, made a few purchases through them and all fantastic...

Gear arrived today. Sensational service.

Still waiting for CT people to ring and tell me it's ready to pick up.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Buster