Author Topic: Thanks lightfoce  (Read 1489 times)

Offline nisnav

• Tent User
Thanks lightfoce
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »
Just a quick public Thankyou to the Lightforce team for some excellent customer service.

I bought a set of 170's driving lights several years ago and have always been very happy with them, unfortunately I had recently noticed the bracket was turning grey and then after washing the car from the last trip they also had some water in them.

I had been talking with one of there reps at the Melbourne 4x4 show about the discoloured brackets (water was not an issue then) who suggested taking a few pictures and emailing them through to Lightforce.

With finding the water I decided to follow his advise and within an hour or so of sending the email I received a call from Lightfoce who asked if I could remove the lights and drop them into my local Lightforce agent, this was done and within a week the agent called me to say my lights were back from repair.

In fact MY combo covers were back from repair but they were now attached to a brand new set of 170's :cup:

So Thanks again Lightforce it's great to see a company stand by their product even after the advertised warranty. :D

Cheers

Graham

06 D22 Navara, Snorkel, OME suspension, MT ATZ 4rib tyres, Alloy bar, Canopy, Uhf, ARB compressor, Dual Battery and a Tambo Marlo camper trailer

Offline tryagain

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Thanks lightfoce
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »
And good business sense for them, it's probably the best $200ish (I'm guessing the cost to them) they will spend on advertising in a while.