Author Topic: Thanks (and shameless plug) for Automotive Super Balance  (Read 1398 times)

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
Thanks (and shameless plug) for Automotive Super Balance
« on: January 07, 2016, 02:13:30 PM »
Big thanks to the guys at Super Balance in Shepparton. Last night the starter motor on my old Rodeo ute decided to stop working. After trying to remove it in between rain breaks with no success I sent a text to a mate who works at Super Balance to see how busy their week was. I explained how I was hoping to go away in it but understood that they had 0 notice and if they couldn't fit it in then so be it. Dropped it off this morning to their overflowing workshop yet they still had time to fix it for me.

Now for the shameless plug, if you are ever looking to get auto repairs/servicing done in Shepparton, or need to get a tail shaft balanced give Automotive Super Balance a call. Their work is top shelf. They are a family owned and run business and prices are competitive.

Think I owe these guys a beer now though...!
SWMBO reminds me of a Prodigy song....
Driving - Mighty 89 2.8td Rodeo
Towing - Aussie Jays Big Red (with her DMax http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=33442.0)

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
Re: Thanks (and shameless plug) for Automotive Super Balance
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 02:30:44 PM »
Cheapest form and best advertising a bussiness can ever get ... Word of mouth recomendation .. Good stuff Lino.. :cup:
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "