Author Topic: FNQ Myswag Christmas Get-together  (Read 1114 times)

Offline duggie

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Dont you just love it.
FNQ Myswag Christmas Get-together
« on: October 30, 2013, 07:31:34 PM »

Hello Peoples,

I have posted this up in general just for those who may not have seen the function under the trips and tracks section.

This will be our third year holding this function at Woodleigh Station and believe me it is a great function. Any members and their family's are welcome to come.

If you are traveling around in far North Queensland and would like to meet some of your Northern cousins , come and enjoy.

Here is the link for more information.
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=32609.msg527840#new

Cheers duggie
" Old Nissans Just Keep On Truckin On "

Offline duggie

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Dont you just love it.
Re: FNQ Myswag Christmas Get-together
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:02:01 AM »
Hello peoples'

I am again posting this as an awareness of our up coming Christmas event.

At this point in time I would like to mention that I am more than aware that money is tight and for a family, and this function may be a little expansive .  The BBQ and desert dinner is not mandatory
The idea of the dinner was something that I came up with so that members can have a night together without the hassle of cooking and washing up afterword, but there is nothing wrong with members attending the weekend away and doing their own meals. I can not see a problem with members who would cook their main meal and joins the rest of the members at the function tent and sit , eat and enjoy each others company. The nibbles will be supplied by members, so there fore what is the difference between nibbles and a pre-cooked main meal.

Any one interested please jump on board and I can promise it will be a great event.

cheers and thanks for reading  my post, duggie

" Old Nissans Just Keep On Truckin On "