Author Topic: new owners of Austrack Campers  (Read 2646 times)

Offline kiwial

• Learning the Ropes
new owners of Austrack Campers
« on: July 30, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »
Has anyone had dealings with the new owners of Austrack,

I read all the good comments about the Kevin and his partner but what are the new people like.

Cheers

Kiwal

Offline WaituiRob

• "Oldies still doing it.....Camping that is!
  • Soft Floor Camper User
Re: new owners of Austrack Campers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 05:58:02 PM »
Hi Kiwial,

I don`t know anything about the new owners of Austrack, but I think that they would be doing their best to carry on with business in the manner which Kevin and his partner did. Kevin had an excellent reputation and always had the time to answer any questions we had when we first made enquiries and recommended Austracks agent in Sydney, to us.

I rang Austrack about a month ago with a query about gas struts and received the same courteous and helpful answers as before. Is there some reason why you are concerned about the new owner?

Robyn.

Offline cucinadio

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: new owners of Austrack Campers
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:13:19 PM »
ladies and gents, i can confirm that the business is well looked after... recently brought the Austrack adventurer for my camper and the guys there were fantastic... have since been back and purchased another $500 of stock simply because of my first dealings with them, normally i must admit this would have been brought over the net....but they just draw me to supporting a local business, even if it is to my own $ detriment !!...lol     
My 130 HCPU camper build - (now sold) http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=6733.msg240757#msg240757