Author Topic: ANOTHER 4WD MAG COMP  (Read 1484 times)

Offline woolgoolgaoffroad

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Hardfloor
ANOTHER 4WD MAG COMP
« on: February 22, 2014, 10:43:10 PM »
For those keen on 4wdAction....they are running a comp to ride for a weekend with one of their stars, either shaun or graham. Says the comp is worth $10k......

Subscribe now & become a 4WD Action member

If you’ve ever wanted to join Graham, Shaun or Brenno on one of their 4WD Action trips now’s ya chance.

We’ve planned sensational weekenders in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA and we’re giving our subscribers a chance to go along on a 4WDing and camping trip money can’t buy.

Each week, we’ll be picking 5 lucky 4WD Action subscribers to join us on a cracking adventure.
• Only 5 lucky 4WD Action subscribers will be chosen for each trip
• You can bring your family or a mate
• You’ll be taken to either Graham’s, Shaun’s or Brenno’s favourite campsite
• The weekender will be professionally photographed and run in 4WD Action magazine

To be in the running, all you need to do is take up the below amazing subscriber offer and become part of the 4WD Action family as a fully-fledged subscriber.  If you’re already a subscriber, we’ll just extend your current subscription.

So what are you waiting for?  Be part of the 4WD Action family by subscribing now! The guys would love to have you out on a trip.

For terms and conditions
http://static.emgcloud.net/4wd/2014/140220-Competition/index.html?utm_source=4WD+Action+Newsletter&utm_campaign=fc6cc0a4e8-140220-4WD-Comp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f16513b92e-fc6cc0a4e8-7565017
Kev

http://woolgoolgaoffroad.blogspot.com.au
Landcruiser + Ultra Breakaway

Offline muzza01

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Y62 S5 Nissan Patrol and Tanami 13 Hybrid
    • Photobucket Muz
Re: ANOTHER 4WD MAG COMP
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 11:00:34 PM »
I subscribed to 4wd Action for years. It used to be a good mag. Sadly.....

Offline SteveandViv

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Never get sick of being here
    • Our Travel Blog - Have a look....
Re: ANOTHER 4WD MAG COMP
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 11:21:56 PM »
You know what, it still is a good Mag. Every one goes on about the same old content etc but that is the point. There is only so much that can change. The thing is so many new people joining the 4Wd scene and they are the ones that need these mags. For me and many others you are not going to learn much these days and I only read them for the trips and new products.

I think we should stop bagging those mags that re-hash old ground for new adventure people, hey need it and maybe we should nod and quietly agree that what they are writing is in fact true because we old hands know it to be so.

I was there at the start with Pat and our kids exchanged letters, I was lucky enough to do my photo shoot with Brendan and he is a good guy. I would love to have a beer with Graham and emailed him a challenge to come and visit.
http://steveandviv.blogspot.com.au/