Author Topic: Interesting observation this morning.  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Andrew_C

• Soft Floor Camper User
Interesting observation this morning.
« on: March 09, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »
I was on my way to work this morning up the Melba highway between yarra glen and Toolangi following a camper trailer on the back of a land cruiser wagon,

One shocker and its bracket ( axle end I think) were hitting the ground on a regular basis, looked broken off.

Appeared to be a cheaper model import.

If you were driving along said road at about 8:15 am in a cruiser towing an import, might be worth seeing how much shock absorber and bracket you have left.

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Interesting observation this morning.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:20:33 AM »
Well spotted & casting a really wide net to try & find the CT . Might have been on the way to repair , this weekend it might be seen by  :police:. They seem to be all over the place  :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline fuji

• "Tail End Charlie"
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • "nolle timere" Don't be afraid
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:34:00 AM »
If I was still working in them thar hills, he would have a canary. That is a bad section of road especially incoming because all the holiday makers returning home start to nod off. :cheers:
2017 (79 series) Landcruiser, and Evernew E100😎

Offline Andrew_C

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »
Today is no better, saw overtaking on double lines - most issues today were impatient boat towers going to eildon.

Offline olddigger

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 08:11:51 PM »
I'd love to sit on the magistrates court bench for about six months. Overtaking on double white lines would rate automatic five years without your licence and confiscation of your vehicle for the same period.

And those who must talk/text while driving, very simple. Every cop car has a big crusher, and phone goes into crusher. No appeals. Problem solved.

Cheers, Tony