Author Topic: Newbie on the Gold Coast  (Read 2025 times)

Offline slayergarric

• Learning the Ropes
Newbie on the Gold Coast
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
Hi All,

Currently I live on the gold coast. I grew up camping with the family, have been going away with my girlfriend with the tent and she's been loving it. We recently got a boxer puppy so I've decided it's time to upgrade the tent to a camper trailer for the extra room to take the dog away with us as well. I came across these forums while researching campers. Currently i'm leaning towards a used lifestyle camper, however this has changed a few times with my browsing :P

I've always loved fishing, so all of our trips are beach\river bound to fulfil this need! I've got a feelfree moken 14 fishing Kayak that I lug around with me. I'll be looking to trade in my Holden Ute for a 4WD before I take my long service leave so I can try and fit in a Fraser trip and some other beach trips during this period.

Anyway that's my quick bio about me and where i'm coming from in regards to joining these forums!

Offline Vitara_JaycoSwift_Outback

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Newbie on the Gold Coast
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »
Welcome mate,

I too am from the Gold Coast. Good luck in your upgrades

Josh

Offline oldmate

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »
Gday mate. We are another on the gold coast. Lifestyle are a good trailer. Good luck with your searching and enjoy my swag.
Our Blog. A work in progress
https://www.facebook.com/UltimateAdventuresBlog/

Offline Trailer Bloke

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • You never know what's around the corner
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
Enjoy and safe travels.
Cheers Jon
Toyota Kluger towing a Ezytrail Tarwin http://gallery.myswag.org/gallery/v/Trailer+Bloke/