Author Topic: Just heard that Jimboomba campers have gone bust  (Read 170966 times)

Offline Marcus73

• Hard Floor Camper User
Just heard that Jimboomba campers have gone bust
« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2013, 07:42:11 PM »
You obviously didn't get the memo that all of us self employed people are rich. We can work when we want and only if we want. I can't understand why everyone doesn't do it!

Marschy

Re: Just heard that Jimboomba campers have gone bust
« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »
Can I recommend the 'hmmm.... Myswag  seems bit grumpy at the moment' thread to you guys

Marschy

« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »
You'll have to make another blanket apology in your thread now

Offline Kit_e_kat9

• It's all about the Journey ...
  • Hard Top Camper User
    • The Lyons Den
« Reply #453 on: February 12, 2013, 10:37:53 PM »

Boys! 

Please play nicely.   

:police:

Kit_e   

2010 Hilux SR5 & 2010 Aussie Swag Rover LX
My Blog

nbd73

« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2013, 10:38:26 PM »
{As this thread has been "moderated" have removed post as it made no sense anymore}
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 10:44:26 PM by nbd73 »

class b

« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2013, 11:16:05 AM »
Jimboomba Campers Trailers (It's All Good Off-Road) as many have heard fell into recievership hands last Nov (2012). As a result of the closure many customers were left in the dark about the future of the business.

The Jimboomba Camper Trailer product is a true, tried and tested Aluminium Camper that stands up to the Australian climate and has been built on the back of many years of development and research. This being said the former owner (prior to 'It's All Good Off-Road), Robert Moore enlisted the help of Joseph Plater, Owner/Director of Jimboomba Trailers and Fabrication Pty Ltd a company that holds a strong reputation for building, designing and manufacturing durable, tough commerical trailers in steel and aluminium for the Machinery and Hire Industry nationally. Together Robert and Joseph have brought back the company and re-launched under the name

Jimboomba Camper Trailers Australia Pty Ltd.
www.jimboombacampertrailers.com.au

They have re-launched the product under new management and in a new manufacturing facility (5 Paul Court, Jimboomba). As part of the re-launch we have expanded the sale of the product to a number of Camper Trailer Dealerships;

AUSTYLE Camper and Trailers (Tony) 1/15 Logan River Road, Beenleigh QLD

Ozzie Campers (Tim) Cnr Charles and Madden St, Townsville QLD

We are currently seeking a dealer in the Northern NSW area (contact us for more details)

We would like to express our sincerest apologies to any customer or consumer that was affected by the collapse of 'It's All Good Off-Road', and reiterate that the individuals involved with 'It's All Good Off-Road' have absolutely no connection to the new directors or company.

Offline Ropes

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Owner Operator of OFFTRAX WA
    • OFFTRAX WA
« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2013, 11:46:58 AM »
Nice job with revamping the website and great to see you've brought back the Explorer Staircase.

Hopefully you guys can make it over to one of the WA shows this year.

Cheers
Craig
05 Nissan Patrol GU IV ST 4.2 TDi - Followed by a Metalian Maxi with original Australian Tent

OFFTRAX WA

Western Patrol Club Member

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
Jimboomba Campers Trailers (It's All Good Off-Road) as many have heard fell into recievership hands last Nov (2012). As a result of the closure many customers were left in the dark about the future of the business.

The Jimboomba Camper Trailer product is a true, tried and tested Aluminium Camper that stands up to the Australian climate and has been built on the back of many years of development and research. This being said the former owner (prior to 'It's All Good Off-Road), Robert Moore enlisted the help of Joseph Plater, Owner/Director of Jimboomba Trailers and Fabrication Pty Ltd a company that holds a strong reputation for building, designing and manufacturing durable, tough commerical trailers in steel and aluminium for the Machinery and Hire Industry nationally. Together Robert and Joseph have brought back the company and re-launched under the name

Jimboomba Camper Trailers Australia Pty Ltd.
www.jimboombacampertrailers.com.au

They have re-launched the product under new management and in a new manufacturing facility (5 Paul Court, Jimboomba). As part of the re-launch we have expanded the sale of the product to a number of Camper Trailer Dealerships;

AUSTYLE Camper and Trailers (Tony) 1/15 Logan River Road, Beenleigh QLD

Ozzie Campers (Tim) Cnr Charles and Madden St, Townsville QLD

We are currently seeking a dealer in the Northern NSW area (contact us for more details)

We would like to express our sincerest apologies to any customer or consumer that was affected by the collapse of 'It's All Good Off-Road', and reiterate that the individuals involved with 'It's All Good Off-Road' have absolutely no connection to the new directors or company.
how many threads do you need to post the exact same thing in?
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Ropes

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Owner Operator of OFFTRAX WA
    • OFFTRAX WA
Re: Re: Just heard that Jimboomba campers have gone bust
« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2013, 01:44:13 PM »
how many threads do you need to post the exact same thing in?

If I was in their position, I'd have posted it on every Forum and in every thread there had been any talk about the previous owners debacle.

Then I'd also have posted it everywhere it hadn't.
05 Nissan Patrol GU IV ST 4.2 TDi - Followed by a Metalian Maxi with original Australian Tent

OFFTRAX WA

Western Patrol Club Member

Offline jeeps

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • The Aussie Storm Shop
Re: Re: Just heard that Jimboomba campers have gone bust
« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »
If I was in their position, I'd have posted it on every Forum and in every thread there had been any talk about the previous owners debacle.

Then I'd also have posted it everywhere it hadn't.

damn straight  ;D   
www.aussiestormshop.com.au | www.aussieberkeyshop.com.au
Offroad Camper Trailer with an Austrack top & Drifta kitchen, mostly assembled by me :)

class b

« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
Thanks 'Ropes' - getting to WA is on the cards this year!
Thanks 'Jeeps'

'Lost' - we will continue to post this information in as many threads and forums as possible. We are trying to claw back the the exceptional reputation the name had before the former directors disgracefully dragged it through the mud.

The product is proven to be a winner in the market place and now under new management it will again score top marks against it's competitors.

Stayed tuned to our webpage for a new exciting model coming soon........