Author Topic: New member with Lifestyle AT10 questions  (Read 2777 times)

Offline glenm64

• Hard Top Camper User
New member with Lifestyle AT10 questions
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »
Hi all
Wife and I both keen outdoors people and regularly free camp (4 - 10days) away from the crowds, just sold our good old coromal PS421 and looking at upgrade now kids older and independant ;D ;D ;D
Been looking around at hybrid/crossovers and AOR, Complete Campsite, Robust Campers, North Coast Camper and Lifestyle seem to fit the bill, only problem with most is the actual bill! Also don't want to go too big a van for many reasons.
Tow vehicle new Dmax spacecab trayback (also takes my in progress slide on camper for the hard to get to places) see link where I got idea from if interested
 http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=80535
We are also planning on doing some longer term ( a few months at a time) trips over East way
Anyhow I seem to be leaning towards the Lifestyle AT10 Evo with the following must haves (well I really would like them but wants and needs do get confused sometimes)
•   Front external kitchen with sliding pantry drawer above slide out kitchen
•   Large front locker on Extended draw with locking side access and fridge slide (thinking of webber storage)
•   2 spare wheels
•   300W + solar
•   2 AGM batteries (would love lithium but too $$$)
•   Inverter(not sure on size as we don't really know what will be used for but always easy to have done on build)
•   External shower
•   2 shower water tanks 1 drinking water tank
•   Stereo above front cupboards (love my music)
•   Dust pressurization
•   Extra gas bayonet for weber

I have noticed a few members with the lifestyle campers here, may I ask have any done much corrugation work with theirs and how are the holding up? How are they for dust and water proofing?
Also have I missed anything obvious from my list that is a no brainer for free camping?

Thanks in advanced and Hi to all from Glen and Elaine
Cheers Glen
There's a big difference between kneeling down
......... and bending over.

KingBilly

Re: New member with Lifestyle AT10 questions
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 06:41:58 PM »
G'day Glen and Elaine.  Welcome to myswag.  Glad you could join us.

Great vehicle you drive  :cup: but I am biased.  The AT10 is a good looking camper.  Good luck with your decisions.

Happy camping
KB

Offline glenm64

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: New member with Lifestyle AT10 questions
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 06:42:48 PM »
Just read my subject line LOL, sorry I don't really have questions about my lifestyle :D ??? ;D
Its Lifestyle Campers!!

cheers Glen
There's a big difference between kneeling down
......... and bending over.