Author Topic: Congratulations My Swag  (Read 4508 times)

Offline No more Deadlines!

• Learning the Ropes
  • If in doubt just do it.
Congratulations My Swag
« on: January 21, 2021, 04:03:15 PM »
I have been an avid reader of My Swag for a short time compared to some, however this is my first post. My hubby and I have been touring the country, although not much of late for the past 25 odd years. Initially we tented and recently we have had a great upgrade in comfort with our camper. Both car and camper are insured with 4X4 and we receive the weekly email from the company. I was very happy when I read the latest 4X4 email referring the purchase of a camper/trailer. The company believes the My Swag site and contributors to be the best out there for information.

MySwag.org

This forum is a gold mine, and by far and away the best place that I have found to gather information on camper trailers. There are hundreds of sections in the forum covering electrical, mechanical, camper trailer builds, cooking etc. If you are looking for a camper trailer, don’t be a twat and make a thread ‘What should I buy’?. These are one of the most common threads; do some of your own research, narrow it down a bit and join in; they are a friendly bunch.

Well done My Swag and job well done and appreciated.
The following users thanked this post: edz, manchu

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Congratulations My Swag
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 04:44:39 PM »
G'day & Welcome to MySwag, NMD! ;D

Thanks for the confirmation of what we all already knew! :cup:

Have fun & enjoy.
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday
The following users thanked this post: No more Deadlines!

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 07:29:44 PM »
G,Day mate, Welcome ..... Dont be a one night stand, Never know you might be very helpfull with some information on a subject that someone is struggling to find some help on ..
Besides that its nice to meet new people . :cheers:
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline Snow

• Follow me, I'll be right behind you.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 08:58:49 PM »
G’day NMD and welcome to Myswag. 🍻
A vision without action is a dillusion

The Snowmobile: 2017 Ford Everest Trend with heaps of fruit
The Snowcave: 2023 Austrack Tanami X13
2008 Cub Supamatic XTD

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 09:44:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum

GG

Offline Jillsy

• Administrator
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 06:27:44 PM »
I have been an avid reader of My Swag for a short time compared to some, however this is my first post. My hubby and I have been touring the country, although not much of late for the past 25 odd years. Initially we tented and recently we have had a great upgrade in comfort with our camper. Both car and camper are insured with 4X4 and we receive the weekly email from the company. I was very happy when I read the latest 4X4 email referring the purchase of a camper/trailer. The company believes the My Swag site and contributors to be the best out there for information.

MySwag.org

This forum is a gold mine, and by far and away the best place that I have found to gather information on camper trailers. There are hundreds of sections in the forum covering electrical, mechanical, camper trailer builds, cooking etc. If you are looking for a camper trailer, don’t be a twat and make a thread ‘What should I buy’?. These are one of the most common threads; do some of your own research, narrow it down a bit and join in; they are a friendly bunch.

Gotta say - we're pretty chuffed with this little shout out - thanks for sharing!!

Offline Jillsy

• Administrator
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 09:54:23 PM »

MySwag.org

Could you please forward a copy of the email to me please? I’d love to email them and thank them for the shout out...