Author Topic: Bullied persons revenge...  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Bigfish

• Hard Floor Camper User
Bullied persons revenge...
« on: May 29, 2019, 08:49:46 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/1872233363027201/videos/1948195358553050/

This person thought they would get their own back on some of the school bullies.  Bloody funny....not to those who got dosed up though!!
Having lots of friends on farcebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...means absolutely nothing!!

Offline #jonesy

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Bullied persons revenge...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 10:07:18 AM »
Fake from some TV show.  But scary reading the comments.
 "At least he didn't get a gun and shoot up the school"  etc
As if that is a "normal" reaction to bullies.
That never even entered my mind. In my day, when the kid had enough of the bully they got punched.
2013 Aussie Jays - Crusher      2013 Toyota Hilux. 

Offline Merts

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 10:32:39 AM »
In my day, when the kid had enough of the bully they got punched.

In my experience, almost without exception, whenever a bullied kid had enough and attempted to punch a bully, the bully gave them a hiding.
Towing a a National Campers 'Hermit 10' hybrid with an MQ Triton. Previously towed an Outback Campers 'Sturt' softfloor. (PM me if you want to buy the Sturt!)

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:01 AM »
Quote from: Merts
In my experience, almost without exception, whenever a bullied kid had enough and attempted to punch a bully, the bully gave them a hiding.
x eleventy
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 11:16:46 AM »
got 2 mates who’s kids were bullied at school that finally stood up to the bullies and then gave them the flogging they deserved....on both occasions my mates kids were then suspended from thier school
The smell of bacon proves aromatherapy isn't total bull$/!t

Offline Merts

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 11:47:25 AM »
got 2 mates who’s kids were bullied at school that finally stood up to the bullies and then gave them the flogging they deserved

I did say 'almost' without exception. Obviously there is the odd case where the bully comes of second best, but it doesn't happen often. Real life isn't like a kid's movie from Disney Studios.
In my personal experience, there were far more examples of it ending with the bully handing out the flogging.
Towing a a National Campers 'Hermit 10' hybrid with an MQ Triton. Previously towed an Outback Campers 'Sturt' softfloor. (PM me if you want to buy the Sturt!)

Offline Beachman

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 11:52:39 AM »
Like all schools we had a bully and for 2 years this bully tried to start a fight with one boy in particular. This boy was a really tough footy player, but overall a really quiet nice guy. So for 2 years this boy took the insults and pushing and he always walked away from the bully.

Last day of school he must had had enough and during one of the tirade of insults he decided to throw one punch and the bully was seeing stars while lying on the ground with a face full of claret, then the whole school cheered.

But the rest of the boys the bully picked on never ended well for those boys.

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »
I still rub one out over this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67AXzcu83I

yet the bullys mum demanded action cause little didums got hit she said he didnt deserve to get punched - after he was hitting the true victim...
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
another classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x7hBM9d7_Q

love how they drag the dude out LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline #jonesy

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 01:34:06 PM »
My kid was picked on for about 6 months.  We knew something was up but couldn't get to the bottom of it .
When he had enough, one punch = blood nose.
School handled it really well and dealt with the bully.
Turd's parents thought it was boys being boys, couldn't understand the effect on my boy.

My son did get detention for the punch.  It was hard telling what he did was wrong, (as apposed to telling the teachers.)

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 08:28:44 PM »
Learnt very early on when your out numbered  its near impossible to fight them head on, So hit them where it hurts most and they least expect it, in their wallet ..
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline Troopy_03

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Now a small poptop c'van. Really miss the CT :-(
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2019, 08:41:55 AM »
My daughter and one of her friends were being bullied by a nasty piece of work, girl in their year 9 class, on the bus on their way home. They were getting slapped in the face, and on one occasion my daughter was punched in the face by this little bitch. When they complained about it, they were told by a teacher that they must have done something to warrant the bullies attention, and that because it didn't happen on school property, they couldn't do anything about it.

When I was told about this I went to the school principal and let him know that it was his responsibility to do something about it, and that kids had a right to feel safe at school, including on their way to and from there, on the bus. He gave me a similar story about not on school grounds etc, so I informed him in that case, our next stop was the police station to make a formal report of assault.

He soon changed his story, and the girl was given a weeks suspension (probably more of a reward for her anyway). I found out later that it would have been the second report, had we done it, and that she got off with a warning on the other report.

Of course, the biggest risk is that it may cause retaliation by the bully. But I think in this case the girl's parents must have given her a bit of grief about it. They didn't want their daughter having a police record at the age of 15.
4.2L TD Toyota Troopy, (Clarke's Country Camper Trailer, softfloor.) sold it and bought a Avan Ray small poptop caravan.

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 10:16:00 AM »
My daughter and one of her friends were being bullied by a nasty piece of work, girl in their year 9 class, on the bus on their way home. They were getting slapped in the face, and on one occasion my daughter was punched in the face by this little bitch. When they complained about it, they were told by a teacher that they must have done something to warrant the bullies attention, and that because it didn't happen on school property, they couldn't do anything about it.

When I was told about this I went to the school principal and let him know that it was his responsibility to do something about it, and that kids had a right to feel safe at school, including on their way to and from there, on the bus. He gave me a similar story about not on school grounds etc, so I informed him in that case, our next stop was the police station to make a formal report of assault.

He soon changed his story, and the girl was given a weeks suspension (probably more of a reward for her anyway). I found out later that it would have been the second report, had we done it, and that she got off with a warning on the other report.

Of course, the biggest risk is that it may cause retaliation by the bully. But I think in this case the girl's parents must have given her a bit of grief about it. They didn't want their daughter having a police record at the age of 15.

Sadly thats nearly word for word of my neighors plight... after 3 mths of trying to see the principal (he was actually hiding from neighour as he didnt want to face the problem!) he ended up going and sitting at the blokes desk and waiting... The secretary threatnened to call the cops, he said go for it... then the bloke turned up..
The first words out of the principals mouth was 'that she must have done something to deserve it... ' He nearly smashed the bloke on the spot... as usual blame the victim.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Foo

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 02:48:08 PM »
My daughter was bullied a lot. On the first occasion,  I  told her that if he dod it again, close your fist twist your body backwards and with all your might, smash hhim on tbe face. She came Back to me shacking her hand about 20mins later. I asked what was wrong and she stated that the chit started on her again,  so she did what I told her and she hit him that hard, that she hurt her hand but said it felt good.🤣 He never bothered her again.

Second time she was in class and this bloke wanted her to move and she said no  I was here first. He sat behind her and processed to kick her chair, she warned him not to but but tough guy kept doing it and also threw water at her. She flew at him and pummeled him until the teacher dragged her off him but when the teacher let her go, she got stuck back into him. He was suspended for a month and she got a day. The tacher told us that because our daughter had a second go at him, she had to suspend her for a day. The class gave her a big good on you for belting this bloke, because he was forever picking on the girls and giving them a hard time.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

So long as you have tried your best, you should have no regrets.

Offline rockrat

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »
My son had similar issues to what others have posted. He did retaliate on a couple of occasions and was suspended for his troubles. School did bugger all, laying the blame on my son for reacting.
Then when we moved house, my son changed school and what a difference. Absolutely no bullying and has made a bunch of good friends. The difference between an inner Brisbane public school and one from the outer western suburbs is chalk and cheese. Mostly good people at both but a few bad eggs makes a big difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bird

• Hard Top Camper User
    • My Place.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 03:26:49 PM »
Its all too hard these days, schools are terrified to offend anyone - as said the victim gets the blame/suspension for defending themselves when the school fails to act... threat of Current Affair is upon them.. its a lose/lose situation for them.
Just have lots of posters telling you they do...
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline Beachman

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 08:57:01 AM »
Last year my Daughter moved to an all-girls high school for grade 7 and had problems with 2 girls after 6 months. One girl these girls giving her a hard time was someone who she considered a friend and lived a couple of houses down.

After noticing some changes in our Daughter it took a while, but she finally admitted what these girls were doing/saying. I advised my daughter to keep a diary of each event as I initially wanted to speak with the Father of the daughter down the road, but my Wife spoke to a Family friend who is a Teacher at another school and advised against getting involved and go directly to the school.

After 4 weeks we had enough information diarised and we spoke to head of class at her school. Nothing but respect for the School as they jumped straight on the matter and spoke with the other 2 girls separately. They then asked each girl to go home and tell their parents to make an appointment at the school to discuss. 

In short the girl’s parents down the road were really annoyed and it did cause tension, but after a couple of months they admitted their daughter wasn’t the princess they though she was. It appears the girl down was also scared of the other bully and figured it’s better to join her as a bully then to be bullied herself.

If your School will back you, best thing we did was diarise every event as they said it gave credibility to the discussions.

Offline Symon

• Big sparks r us
  • Electrimagician
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • www.phased.com.au
    • Web Server in a Box Project
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
Learnt very early on when your out numbered  its near impossible to fight them head on, So hit them where it hurts most and they least expect it, in their wallet ..

Exactly. 

I was bullied a lot at school, mostly because I was a scrawny kid and not strong enough to fight back.  I can't remember who it was but someone told me at the time to not worry too much about it, as school years go by quickly and soon you'll be their boss.  How true that was.  Child bullies never really get that far in life.  Over the years I have run into a couple of my former tormentors and took some satisfaction that I now earn double, in one case triple, what they do as well as have a stable marriage and no substance issues or run ins with the law.

However I was fortunate that I was able to bear it - I know some are not as fortunate and suffer some horrendous injuries, both physically and mentally.  Kids will be kids, they will be mean to each other, but there is a limit and adults (both parents and teachers) need to educate kids what that is.
Do not PM me for technical advice - start a thread.
HDJ79 Ute - 100 Series Sahara - 2002 Kimberley Kamper - No ATS yet - Survivor of 5 McGirr trips-Cape 09,11,12,14 & Gulf 13

Offline #jonesy

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »
Not a good idea dealing with the parents direct. A friend did that and it went pearshaped. My friend still holds a grudge against the other one and a few years on his son is not allowed to have anything to do with the other kid. My son is caught in the middle as both boys are in his friendship group.  Can't invite A as B will be there.

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2019, 02:53:18 PM »
because I was a scrawny kid

What changed, Symon ??? >:D ;D
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline MadMarv

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »
got 2 mates who’s kids were bullied at school that finally stood up to the bullies and then gave them the flogging they deserved....on both occasions my mates kids were then suspended from thier school
q

Similar thing happened to my son when he was at high school .... but becauce he defended himself from the bully he only got suspended the bully got expelled
Regards

Marv

Offline Symon

• Big sparks r us
  • Electrimagician
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • www.phased.com.au
    • Web Server in a Box Project
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 05:09:57 PM »
What changed, Symon ??? >:D ;D

Bacon and egg rolls :)
Do not PM me for technical advice - start a thread.
HDJ79 Ute - 100 Series Sahara - 2002 Kimberley Kamper - No ATS yet - Survivor of 5 McGirr trips-Cape 09,11,12,14 & Gulf 13