Author Topic: 4WD Touring Australia - Series 4 on free to air now!  (Read 10330 times)

Offline Barrabart

• "Queenslander forever, forever Queenslander"
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Re: 4WD Touring Australia - Series 4 on free to air now!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 06:54:38 PM »
On again tomorrow i imagine................ yep i'm at work still, will send the Mrs a reminder to track it down and record... anyway, this can serve as a reminder to you lot as well....... :cheers:
Trackabout Safari towed by an old HJ75 Cruiser Tray Back.. Lovin'it!!!

Offline ozbogwam

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 10:21:31 PM »
Have just caught up and watched the 5episodes on ten play over the weekend.

Started watching and wasn't sure where you were going with your style of "presenting" this series. After the first episode I was hooked. Really enjoying your very poetic style of delivery and musings. It's a nice change and is certainly conveying an emotion and ambiance than is lacking in other shows. Also enjoying the less blokey style.

The production values have been great.

Really enjoyed the last episode around Alice, nice to see some different areas getting some coverage.

Hope you do some ongoing reviews on the Ghost and how it is going and things you like or would change.

The following users thanked this post: Ozsnowman

Offline Ozsnowman

• "Missus wants an Avan"
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • Travelling with Shirley the van!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 05:26:43 PM »
Really enjoying your very poetic style of delivery and musings. It's a nice change and is certainly conveying an emotion and ambiance than is lacking in other shows.

That's what was so different! Thank you - I've been trying to put my finger on why it seemed different!
We've swapped from the camper to a van yay! :)