General > Introductions

It's been 10 years

(1/2) > >>

bert56:
Hi all. yeah it's been 10 long years since I was on this site. I haven't been my usual self. I have posted a couple of posts recently. I hope I haven't been forgotten by the the older members. I still have my trusty BT50 which made it to the cape and the NT twice. The BT50 will be getting a workout shortly, going to the cape again, this time with my wife and furry friend. I would love to hear from any of my old friends . I will be passing through Cairns on the 16th and 17th of July. If you would like to hear from me just PM me. Any member heading to the Cape from Cairns on the 17th July who would like company please PM me.

Bert

HEM19X:
Hey mate, great to see you are still "doing it"....

Regards

Hem

GeoffA:
Hi Bert,

Good to see you back again. Yes it has been quite a while.

I well remember the 2012 Cape York trip and the 2013 Gulf trip. We all had such a great time.
I also remember you hanging around to make sure we were OK when we did a radiator at Lorella Springs... :cup: :cup:

A few of the old names are still here. A lot have moved on or pop in very rarely.....but there does seem to have been a but of a resurgence of late.... ;D ;D

Good luck with your revisit to the Cape.

:cheers: :cheers:

McGirr:
You are alive Bert.

I remember sleeping with you on a trip to The Cape.  ;D

Great times had, not sleeping with you, but the adventure.

Mark

jk:
Welcome back Bert, good to see you back amongst friends  :cheers:  . Hope your well and life is good   ;D

Cheers
Johnno

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version