General > Introductions

I'm back.

(1/1)

DiverBob:
G'day MySwaggers.

I've been gone almost a decade, but not because I was avoiding you all.

Life is what happens when we are busy making plans, and my life has been one long adventure.

My travels have been wide, and my adventures have been great. However, the years have caught up with me, and I must reluctantly accept that trekking solo across this great land is no longer an option.

It is now time to pass the torch to a younger generation. I want to see my venerable CT and Tug go to someone who will continue the adventure.

My Troopy and Trak Shak were built to be together, and I'd like to see them stay together. It would be wrong to split them up. Both have many adventures left in them.

To that end, does anyone know of a service/site/whatever that deals with complete rigs?

I'm not looking to recover costs, or squeeze a premium. I'm looking to re-home a sturdy rig with a family who will love her as much as mine has.

On a completely unrelated matter, I still have Crazy Gnome. He came for a trip to Lake Mountain about ten years ago, and never left.

Cheers, DiverBob.

manchu:
Welcome back Bob  (not that I was here way back when).   

--- Quote from: DiverBob on May 19, 2021, 10:52:48 AM ---My Troopy and Trak Shak were built to be together, and I'd like to see them stay together. It would be wrong to split them up. Both have many adventures left in them.

To that end, does anyone know of a service/site/whatever that deals with complete rigs?

I'm not looking to recover costs, or squeeze a premium. I'm looking to re-home a sturdy rig with a family who will love her as much as mine has.

--- End quote ---

I'd try facebook marketplace for selling in a bundle.       No harm listing here on myswag too. 

Bird:

--- Quote from: DiverBob ---Life is what happens when we are busy making plans, and my life has been one long adventure.

My travels have been wide, and my adventures have been great. However, the years have caught up with me, and I must reluctantly accept that trekking solo across this great land is no longer an option.
--- End quote ---
It happens to everyone mate... At least you've done more and seen more than many of us

paul.o:
Yeah, List it on here.

:worthles:

bert56:
Hi Bob, It's great to  hear from a old member. Maybe putting the price up could help. I too, haven't been here for 10 years but hope to renew my friendship with older members.

Bert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version