Author Topic: Met a member & bought their Vista  (Read 1747 times)

Offline whitey

• Tent User
Met a member & bought their Vista
« on: May 29, 2017, 10:02:11 PM »
As stated we bought a Vista Crossover off members of the Forum and are absolutely tickled pink with the purchase, the couple, Bruce & Di are true Oz travellers and the places they have been to throughout all the states is absolutely mind-blowing (a long "trip discussion night" over a great meal and a few bottles of grapes), I would just like to thank them sincerely for their efforts to provide the van in the condition it is in, where we are of peace of mind that it is going to be trouble free for us for a long, long time, a very nice friendly knowledgeable couple we plan to keep in contact with for a long time. I hope to encourage them to add a few trips for your viewing.

The main point of this note, besides mentioning we have caught up with new members face to face is also to remind members to now and again (if time permits) browse through the numerous sections / topics on the Forum in the off chance they will see something or someone on a viewing page that they too can get some enjoyment or friendship out of it. The camper builds is my favourite and I intend to do my post bit when I restart on my slide on camper build that has been shelved for a long time but not before we use the Vista for a fair while first.
p.s (selling slide on now when I complete it)  ??? :-[:cheers:

Whitey

Offline sol

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Met a member & bought their Vista
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 05:38:32 AM »
Congrats mate, the Vista is a top shelf unit. :cup:

:cheers:
Make everyday count!!!
2015 Holden Colorado 7
New Age Manta Ray 16'6 Deluxe