Author Topic: 4WD Touring Australia Readers Rigs Comp  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Pat Williams

• Learning the Ropes
4WD Touring Australia Readers Rigs Comp
« on: May 24, 2016, 06:02:07 PM »
G'day MySwaggers,
4WD Touring Australia is running our monthly Readers Rig competition and we're looking for more entries. I've posted here regarding our competition a bunch of times in the past and some of our best winner have come from MySwag.

All you've got to do is send in a photo of your 4WD to letters@4wdtouring.com.au and add a little bit of information including some details on any modifications or accessories you've added and where you've taken it.

We'll publish photos of our favourite two 4WDs in the magazine, and the winner will receive two hard copy touring maps of their choice from Hema Maps.

So if you've got a nice 4WD that you're proud of, send us a pic for your chance to see it printed in the mag and to get your hands on a great prize from Hema. Also if you've entered before and not won, please don't hesitate to put in another entry - some months we get tons of entries and other months we get hardly any. We love family friendly tourer style vehicles as well as tough trucks, so show us what you've got!

Please send all entries to letters@4wdtouring.com.au

Cheers!  :cheers:

Pat

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
Re: 4WD Touring Australia Readers Rigs Comp
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 07:04:22 PM »
I've posted here regarding our competition a bunch of times in the past and some of our best winner have come from MySwag.

We'll publish photos of our favourite two 4WDs in the magazine, and the winner will receive two hard copy touring maps of their choice from Hema Maps.

Yes you have and I am still waiting for my maps...
I owe, I owe, it’s off to work I go…

Work - Outback
Play - Prado
The following users thanked this post: mrdenn1s

Offline Swannie

• Are we there yet
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:49:18 PM »
I sent Frank the tank in awhile ago. Clearly having one on the cleanest 80 series going around with a some nice mods doesn't cut it. Good before and after pics as well

Starsky
1994 80 series RV Land Cruiser  (Frank the Tank)
2015 200 series gxl TTD (Bruiser The Cruiser)
2015 Jayco Starcraft 17:58-3 OB (Starsky)

Offline Pat Williams

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »
Starsky would you mind sending through a pic of your 80 again? Or otherwise just send your email address to letters@4wdtouring.com.au and I'll dig up your previous email... Some months we are on the road a lot and emails can get buried, so we might have not had a proper look at the last application. Looking forward to seeing it!

D4D could you email me please and let me know your name and which issue you won please? I will follow up with Hema about your prize.

Cheers

Offline woolgoolgaoffroad

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Hardfloor
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 09:07:39 PM »
done
Kev

http://woolgoolgaoffroad.blogspot.com.au
Landcruiser + Ultra Breakaway

Offline mrdenn1s

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • Dennis Does Cricket
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »
Do soft roaders count?

I've put an Anderson plug and brake controller in my Sorrento. I have before and after pics.
2014 Blue Water Tanami Soft floor Camper
2000 Landcruiser 105 GXL Inline 6
2011 Kia Sorento