Author Topic: UN-MYSWAGMAN LIKE BEHAVIOUR  (Read 26344 times)

Offline dazzler

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Power Power Power
Re: UN-MYSWAGMAN LIKE BEHAVIOUR
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2013, 06:54:54 PM »
I reckon we should all chip in and get a 1990's 3L hilux and share it around.  Take that for a drive and ANYTHING we buy today will be a rolls!

Like the new range of dual cabs.  Finally getting to be decent size inside.
My alternative to cheap import trailers;

http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=36094.msg578367#msg578367

Offline Barry G

• Hard Top Camper User
  • For my 'Pop' l.Cpl Tom Powell, A Comp.21Batt.6Brig
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2013, 07:02:17 PM »
Don't mean the comments here. I mean when people are making comments about others stuff and taking offence. You say consensus, what about all those that possibly disagree but thought, I won't post as I will get howled down(it's possible). I don't disagree with the sentiments in this thread by any means but everyone is entitle to there opinion, even if it isn't the consensus as you put it.

People who bitch have the loudest voice but are not the consensus. Greenies are a fine example.....:-)
I would have said the 'global warming is a Greenie / leftie plot' brigade were the best example...   ;D:cheers:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 07:43:55 PM by B&B »
2000 Jackaroo Monterey 2002 Jackaroo 'Equipe' & Heaslip soft floor rear fold camper.
05 Subaru Outback Weekender GOGO Camper
 i hope for a better world for my kids, and yours, not just a bigger slice of the current one!

Offline laf

• Tent User
  • HARD FLOOR
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2013, 07:32:02 PM »
duggie
mate you hit it right on the head, i have a quarter inch wood drill i paid $14 for in 1985 framed and hanging on my wall, we (you) will all be wearing coolie hats when they are finished with us . no doubt another war or two will save us (you), i pay $38 to $58 dollars for a battery in aus , i can get (same battery, from same country) delivered from hong kong  for $11 with a charger , why pick on the chinaman
love you all even if you tow a billy cart, i have owned 7 4x4 and now am a happy chappy driving a straight 6 longreach ute and a camper which is a bittza but i love it all
cheers

Offline swoffer

• Swag User
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2013, 10:31:44 AM »
and now am a happy chappy driving a straight 6 longreach ute

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME  ;D ;D ;D

Nah , we should move on from this rubbish its taking up to much space on the forum and just get on with camping  :cheers:

Offline cruisindub

• Volksing Matilda. We Love Our Matilda.
  • Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »
Sometimes,
BullShit needs to be dealt with in a no bullShit kind of way.

Why do people ask "What the hell were you thinking?"
Obviously I was thinking I was going to get away with it and not have to explain it....

Offline meandclan

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2013, 12:19:04 PM »
 :cheers: no hard feelings on my part friend because we actually have a lot in common with regard to ethics>> so all the best with your massive project, the practical mod upgrade improvements you share are excellent for the less experienced. Aussie  Kev  :cup:
:cheers:BJ
Not you mate. You are always the Gentleman and your comments are positive and constructive.
I have also commented on threads to clarify to people that think they are buying an OZ made CT that is in fact imported and they will need to carefully check things over their CT, that it will most likely be modified, fixed etc.
I agree with your comments mate, all good. :cheers: