Author Topic: Thanks JetCrew  (Read 3433 times)

Offline UTE 701

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • " QUEENSLANDER ! "
Thanks JetCrew
« on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
I just want to take the time to thank JetCrew for his help in setting me up with solar power when camping.

Just prior to Easter I went and saw him and bought a pair of Panels and he set up a battery relocation , and reran bigger cable and put in some Andersons .

All the time it was his enthusiasm , and attention to detail that finished a top grade job .

However over Easter I wasn't sure about how to best deal with solar panel set up , and didn't come away with the best results.

Since then JetCrew has explained how it all works and given me some tests to do to see if all was ok before I went to the My Swag Fraser Island event .

But in an example of how he follows up his solar customers , I had no sooner picked out my camp spot on Fraser , but JetCrew was at my side with meter and tools in hand to make sure the panels were all ok . I asked what if we had found a problem , and he said that was ok , he brought extra panels just in case !

Later that week , he also was the first to dive under my 4x4 and try and fix my 4wd selection problem . And then on so many occasions he had his name pulled out in the raffle draw only to yell out " redraw " and give someone else a chance . And then when he won , one of the many spirit bottles , he elected to give it to another My Swagger who hadn't won yet .

Thanks Theo , and you get my nomination for Businessman of the Year , along with Gentleman of the Year .
He comes highly recommended !

" OWZITGAARN ? "

Offline SteveandViv

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Never get sick of being here
    • Our Travel Blog - Have a look....
Re: Thanks JetCrew
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:48:06 PM »
Yep, that's Theo from what I ave also heard. Goodie, Goodie two shoes. Always sticking his noes in peoples solar stuff. I mean to say, If this keeps up everyone will expect that type of service.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://steveandviv.blogspot.com.au/