Author Topic: Change of scenery  (Read 6768 times)

Offline listo

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Change of scenery
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 12:40:43 PM »
Well, I had an interview for the job on Wednesday. I got to ask a few questions for myself too. After much consideration, I'm going to call up tomorrow & withdraw my application.
It sounds like a good job for a couple of years, but would wear thin in the long run. As we are looking for a long term move, we just don't think this is the job for us.
It's a bit disappointing, but like Jahna said, at least we know for sure now that we are ready to move if the right job comes along.
Cheers for all the feedback guys  :cheers:

Offline trinityalyce

• Hard Floor Camper User
    • Bulldust & Back Roads
Re: Change of scenery
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2017, 12:16:47 PM »
Well, I had an interview for the job on Wednesday. I got to ask a few questions for myself too. After much consideration, I'm going to call up tomorrow & withdraw my application.
It sounds like a good job for a couple of years, but would wear thin in the long run. As we are looking for a long term move, we just don't think this is the job for us.
It's a bit disappointing, but like Jahna said, at least we know for sure now that we are ready to move if the right job comes along.
Cheers for all the feedback guys  :cheers:

Gotta make the right decision for you and the family. Trust your gut. :)
Trinity (+ James + Mister Dog)
'04 TD42 GU Nissan Patrol Wagon + '06 TD42 GU Nissan Patrol Coil Cab Ute + '18 Ultimate Xplor GT Camper

www.bulldustandbackroads.com