Author Topic: Happy Birthday 4TH Birthday MySwag  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Crisp Image

• Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again!
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Happy Birthday 4TH Birthday MySwag
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
With all the wisdom on this forum I would have thought that it had been going for many more years.
This is a testament to fellow like minded people that will share info with almost total strangers so we can all enjoy our lives and interests.
Happy Birthday My Swag!
Regards
Crisp Image

2008 Outback Sturt, 2010 Prado 150 D4D Tug

Offline Brett

• Administrator
  • Hard Top Camper User
    • MySwag.org - The Off-road Camper Trailer forum
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »
Yep Myswags 4th Birthday is next Wednesday the 18th!  She came into this world at approximately 2100hrs weighting in at a tiny 60mb.

I appreciate the thanks but the main reason the forum has been so successful is it members and their willingness to share knowledge and welcome all types of camping enthusiasts into the myswag family.

And that we have a great team of moderators who devote a lot of time in keeping the forum a happy place for all campers. I do have to thank BigJules for stepping up as basically the main admin over the past 18mth while I sorted out some personal issues. Thanks mate you been awesome!

But I'm back on board and can not wait until Septembers National Meet! It's going to be a blast.

Anyway thanks again to everyone for making Myswag.org what it is today!
Cheers
Brett

Offline Moto Moto

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 08:26:53 PM »
Congratulations Brett and team :cheers:

This forum has been a wealth of information (and good humor) for me over the last 12 months. Wish i discovered it sooner.  I find it a great distraction from hard work as well ;D
2012 BT-50 XTR and Jayco Expanda 14.44-4 Outback

Offline Johnny Trackabout

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • GIDDY UP...WHOO BACK
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »
Yep Myswags 4th Birthday is next Wednesday the 18th!  She came into this world at approximately 2100hrs weighting in at a tiny 60mb.

I appreciate the thanks but the main reason the forum has been so successful is it members and their willingness to share knowledge and welcome all types of camping enthusiasts into the myswag family.

And that we have a great team of moderators who devote a lot of time in keeping the forum a happy place for all campers. I do have to thank BigJules for stepping up as basically the main admin over the past 18mth while I sorted out some personal issues. Thanks mate you been awesome!

But I'm back on board and can not wait until Septembers National Meet! It's going to be a blast.

Anyway thanks again to everyone for making Myswag.org what it is today!
Should we catch up for a belated birthday bash....am heading your way at the end of the month.....anyone interested in a CQ birthday belated bash ? ;D And BigJules you are an asset to this site mate.....well done :cup:

Cheers
JT