Author Topic: G'day  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Gottogo

• Learning the Ropes
G'day
« on: January 18, 2018, 06:48:19 AM »
I am very pleased to be able to call myself a MySwagger now.
I have until recently been a caravanner but found storage of a van on my small and steep property to be a constant problem. So I have sold the 'van. Yesterday I ordered a small, compact Stockman Pod camper which will be easier to store. Expecting deiivery end of Feb or early March. All very exciting.
About me... well a bit boring really. I am retired and am looking forward to doing a bit more travel. My main interest in life is photography. Until now, I have concentrated on beaches but I will now combine travel and photography and broaden my horizons.
So I look forward to your company on the forum and will read with interest your discussions on interesting destinations.

Offline jwb

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: G'day
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 08:31:11 AM »
Welcome aboard gottogo!
I hope you enjoy your time here!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers

Jwb
The following users thanked this post: Gottogo

Offline Snow

• Follow me, I'll be right behind you.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 01:58:50 PM »
G’day and welcome to Myswag. When you get the Pod start a thread for it. We don’t see many of them.  :cheers:
A vision without action is a dillusion

The Snowmobile: 2017 Ford Everest Trend with heaps of fruit
The Snowcave: 2023 Austrack Tanami X13
2008 Cub Supamatic XTD

Offline Rob C

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • North Coast Campers
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Welcome aboard Gottogo,

Lots of people on this site are into taking Photo's, so you will find plenty of info here.

Rob
Nissan Patrol Y62-2023 & North Coast Camper XLT

Offline Pottsy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
Hello and welcome Gottago, like you recently retired and enjoy my photography, great opportunities for your hobby whilst travelling.
Cheers  ;D ;D
if God had meant me to walk he wouldn't have invented 4wds! Mitsubishi Challenger Pc 2014 (Blondie)
Challange Meredien Offroad Walk Thru

Offline trinityalyce

• Hard Floor Camper User
    • Bulldust & Back Roads
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 04:47:34 PM »
I am very pleased to be able to call myself a MySwagger now.
I have until recently been a caravanner but found storage of a van on my small and steep property to be a constant problem. So I have sold the 'van. Yesterday I ordered a small, compact Stockman Pod camper which will be easier to store. Expecting deiivery end of Feb or early March. All very exciting.
About me... well a bit boring really. I am retired and am looking forward to doing a bit more travel. My main interest in life is photography. Until now, I have concentrated on beaches but I will now combine travel and photography and broaden my horizons.
So I look forward to your company on the forum and will read with interest your discussions on interesting destinations.

Glad to have another member interested in photography on here. Its a great hobby. :) Welcome!
Trinity (+ James + Mister Dog)
'04 TD42 GU Nissan Patrol Wagon + '06 TD42 GU Nissan Patrol Coil Cab Ute + '18 Ultimate Xplor GT Camper

www.bulldustandbackroads.com