Author Topic: Another Joke Section  (Read 96888 times)

scarps

Re: Another Joke Section
« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2014, 08:20:55 PM »

Farted on the bus today. The 4 people sitting in front of me spun around. Felt like I was on The Voice.....
pmsl rotflmao

Offline xcvator

• 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2014, 11:26:22 AM »
Q: If you have a green ball in your left hand, and another green ball in your right hand, what do you get?

A: Kermit's undivided attention.
spending the kids inheritance as fast as I can

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
July 10/2012  outback campers "Tanami"
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2014, 09:41:32 AM »

"What would you do if I won the lottery?" Tom asked his wife.

"I would take half and leave you." answer his wife.

Tom replied "Great. I won $6.50, heres your $3.25."

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2014, 09:42:46 AM »
You  gotta love him! 
Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats  and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will  you have? 
Johnny: Seven,  Sir. 
Teacher: No, listen  carefully... If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2  cats and another 2, how many will you  have? 
Johnny: Seven,  Sir. 
Teacher: Let me put it to you  differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many would you  have? 
Johnny:  Six. 
Teacher: Good. Now if I gave  you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2,  how many would you have? 
Johnny:  Seven!!! SIR! 
  A very  angry Teacher: Where in the hell do  you get seven from?!?!? 
 A  very angry Johnny: Because,.... I've  already got a f@#kin'  cat!!!

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
 A woman goes into the doctor’s all bruised and beaten up pretty badly.....

Doctor: "My god...what happened?"
Woman: “Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home after a few beers he beats me up."

Doctor: "Well I have a really good remedy for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just make a cup of green tea, take a sip and start swirling it in your mouth. Don't drink it, just swirl it around and around for a while".

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks all healthy and fresh again.

Woman:" Doc, the green tea thing was brilliant! Every time my husband came home drunk, I sipped and swirled repeatedly with green tea and now he never touches me."

Doctor: "Excellent...so now you can see why keeping your mouth shut is such a good idea!!!"

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2014, 01:06:21 PM »
 don't mess with old farts  >:D >:D

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, Time for you to retire." The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me! Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I'm taking over." The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start." The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast! The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squawking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dammit... third gay rooster I bought this month."

Moral of the story? Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

scarps

Another Joke Section
« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2014, 01:25:56 PM »
don't mess with old farts  >:D >:D

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, Time for you to retire." The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me! Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I'm taking over." The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start." The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast! The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squawking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dammit... third gay rooster I bought this month."

Moral of the story? Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!
ah yes, with age comes wisdom.
Some days I wish I knew then what I knew now. Some days I wish I could remember what I actually did yesterday:-)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:43:11 PM by scarps »

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2014, 08:30:45 PM »

What do you get when you cross a rooster with an owl?

A cock that stays up all night. ;D ;D

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline Swannie

• Are we there yet
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2014, 09:09:11 PM »
What do you call a camel with. 3 humps

Humphrey
1994 80 series RV Land Cruiser  (Frank the Tank)
2015 200 series gxl TTD (Bruiser The Cruiser)
2015 Jayco Starcraft 17:58-3 OB (Starsky)

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2014, 09:52:05 PM »

What do you call a camel with. 3 humps

Humphrey
C'mon Greg, your kids can do better than that  ;D

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline MattNQ

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • The smartist formerly known as Skypig
    • My website
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »
My son's latest joke

I used to be addicted to soap.........but I'm clean now!

Offline aussie9

• Tent User
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2014, 12:01:41 PM »
I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey.......but I turned myself around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2014, 12:15:47 PM »
I hear Oscar Pistorius's favorite dance is the hokey pokey
SWMBO reminds me of a Prodigy song....
Driving - Mighty 89 2.8td Rodeo
Towing - Aussie Jays Big Red (with her DMax http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=33442.0)

Offline kylarama

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2014, 05:16:54 PM »
What If the Hokey Pokey Really IS What It's All About?

Offline graham

• I used to cruise, now i just PATROL
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • nrnr62
« Reply #314 on: July 22, 2014, 07:27:25 PM »
Sorry had to do it
 guy has spent five years travelling all around the world making a documentary on Native dances. At the end of this time, he has every single native dance of every indigenous culture in the world on film.
He winds up in Australia, in Alice Springs, so he pops into a pub for a well earned beer. He gets talking to one of the local Aborigines and tells him about his project.
The Aborigine asks the guy what he thought of the "Butcher Dance."
The guy's a bit confused and says, "Butcher Dance? What's that?"
"What? You no see Butcher Dance?"
"No, I've never heard of it."
"Oh mate. You crazy. How you say you film every native dance if you no see Butcher Dance?"
"Umm I got a corroborree on film just the other week. Is that what you mean?" corroborree."
"Oh, well how can I see this Butcher Dance then?"
"Mate, Butcher Dance right out bush. Many days travel to go see Butcher Dance."
"Look, I've been everywhere from the forests of the Amazon, to deepest darkest Africa, to the frozen wastes of the Arctic filming these dances. Nothing will prevent me from recording this one last dance."
"OK, mate. You drive north along highway towards Darwin. After you drive 197 miles, you see dirt track veer off to left. Follow dirt track for 126 miles 'til you see big huge dead gum tree - biggest tree you ever see. Here you gotta leave the car, because much too rough for driving.
You strike out due west into setting sun. You walk 3 days 'til you hit creek. You follow this creek to Northwest. After 2 days you find where creek flows out of rocky mountains. Much too difficult to
cross mountains here though. You now head south for half day 'til you see pass through mountains.
Pass very difficult and very dangerous. Take 2, maybe 3 days to get through rocky pass. When through, head northwest for 4 days 'til reach big huge rock - 20 ft high and shaped like man's head. From rock, walk due west for 2 days and you find village. Here you see Butcher Dance."
So the guy grabs his camera crew and equipment and heads out. After a couple of hours he finds the dirt track. The track is in a shocking state and he's forced to crawl along at a snails pace and so he doesn't reach the tree until dusk and he's forced to set up camp for the night.
He sets out bright and early the following morning. His spirits are high and he's excited about the prospect of capturing on film this mysterious dance which he had never heard mention of before.
True to the directions he has been given, he reaches the creek after three days and follows it for another two until they reach the rocky mountains. The merciless sun is starting to take its toll by this time and his spirits are starting to flag, but wearily he trudges on until he finds the pass through the hills - nothing will prevent him from completing his life's dream.
The mountains prove to be every bit as treacherous as their guide said and at times they almost despair of getting their bulky equipment through. But after three and a half days of back breaking effort they finally force their way clear and continue their long trek.
When they reach the huge rock, four days later, their water is running low and their feet are covered with blisters. Yet they steel themselves and head out on the last leg of their journey.
Two days later they virtually stagger into the village where the natives feed them and give them fresh water. They begin to feel like new men.
Once he's recovered enough, the guy goes before the village chief and tells him that he has come to film there Butcher Dance.
"Oh mate. Very bad you come today. Butcher Dance last night. You too late. You miss dance."
"Well, when do you hold the next dance?"
"Not 'til next year."
"Well, I've come all this way. Couldn't you just hold an extra dance for me, tonight?"
"No, no, no! Butcher Dance very holy. Only hold once a year. If hold more, gods get very angry and destroy village! You want see Butcher Dance you come back next year."
The guy is devastated, but he has no other option but to head back to civilization and back home.
The following year, he heads back to Australia and, determined not to miss out again, sets out a week earlier than last time. He is quite willing to spend a week in the village before the dance is performed in order to ensure he is present to witness it. However, right from the start things go wrong.
Heavy rains that year have turned the dirt track to mud and the car gets bogged every few miles, finally forcing them to abandon their vehicles and slog through the mud on foot almost half the distance to the tree.
They reach the creek and the mountains without any further hitch, but halfway through the ascent of the mountain they are struck by a fierce storm which rages for several days, during which they are forced to cling forlornly to the mountainside until it subsides. It would be suicide to attempt to scale the treacherous paths in the face of such savage elements.
Then, before they have travelled a mile out from the mountains, one of the crew sprains his ankle badly which slows down the rest of their journey enormously, to the rock and then the village.
Eventually, having lost all sense of how long they have been travelling, they stagger into the village at about 12:00 noon.
"The Butcher Dance!" gasps the guy. "Please don't tell me I'm too late!"
The chief recognizes him and says "No, white fella. Butcher Dance performed tonight. You come just in time."
Relieved beyond measure, the crew spends the rest of the afternoon setting up their equipment - preparing to capture the night's ritual on celluloid as dusk falls, the natives start to cover there bodies in white paint and adorn themselves in all manner of bird's feathers and animal skins.
Once darkness has settled fully over the land, the natives form a circle around a huge roaring fire.
A deathly hush descends over performers and spectators alike as a wizened old figure with elaborate swirling designs covering his entire body enters the circle and begins to chant. Some sort of witch doctor or medicine man, figures the guy and he whispers to the chief,
"What's he doing?"
"Hush," whispers the chief. "You first white man ever to see most sacred of our rituals. Must remain silent. Holy man, he asks that the spirits of the dream world watch as we demonstrate our devotion to them through our dance and, if they like our dancing, will they be so gracious as to watch over us and protect us for another year."
The chanting of the Holy man reaches a stunning crescendo before he moves himself from the circle. From somewhere the rhythmic pounding of drums booms out across the land and the natives begin to sway to the stirring rhythm.
The guy is becoming caught up in the fervor of the moment himself.
This is it. He now realizes beyond all doubt that his wait has not been in vain. He is about to witness the ultimate performance of rhythm and movement ever conceived by mankind.
The chief strides to his position in the circle and, in a big booming voice, starts to sing,
He says, "You butch yer right arm in. You butch yer right arm out.
You butch yer right arm in and you shake it all about"
nrnr62

Offline Ynot

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Tony. Prado 150 GXL, Coromal 632RTP
« Reply #315 on: July 22, 2014, 07:40:34 PM »
I fell asleep half way through, can you start again...

Corker!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?  (Homer J Simpson).

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2014, 07:42:30 PM »
I don't believe it, but I actually read that all the way through without cheating  :o

I think we keel you laast  ;D ;D ;D ;D

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
« Reply #317 on: July 22, 2014, 07:55:44 PM »
A dance was held at the leper colony. They started the hokey pokey when they all put their left hand in, that's when the trouble started......
Towing - Aussie Jays Big Red (with her DMax http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=33442.0)

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2014, 08:45:36 PM »
Don't know about the dance but the leper colony   were holding a poker tournament where one bloke through in a dead hand  :angel:

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"

Offline lino6

• Hard Top Camper User
  • How repugnant
« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
Don't know about the dance but the leper colony   were holding a poker tournament where one bloke through in a dead hand  :angel:

The other 2 laughed their heads off!

Offline Brumbypt

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Trailers, trailers, trailers, trailers..
« Reply #320 on: July 22, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
Why did the guy buy a NEW Step Ladder?

Cos he wasnt happy with his REAL Ladder....

Sent by telegram stop
1993 80 series landcruiser

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2014, 06:38:46 AM »
A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
I DON'T CARE HOW NICE THE HAND SOAP SMELLS.....

You should never walk out of the public toilets sniffing your fingers.

scarps

« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2014, 06:54:07 AM »

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"
5minutes for sex, that guy's got stamina for sure. Must be coz he eats his greens?

Offline Rodt

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2014, 08:26:53 AM »
What's the difference between a golfer and a skydiver?

One goes whack  f**k the other goes f**k whack

Offline xcvator

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
What's the difference between a magicians wand and a policeman's baton ?

Well one is for cunning stunts and the other is for stunning ...................fish  ???

tug 2018 Isuzu Mux LSU
1999 se diesel Jackaroo
New Age "Little Joey"