Author Topic: BikeBug Online Store  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Coolblue80

• Soft Floor Camper User
BikeBug Online Store
« on: May 07, 2020, 04:46:40 PM »
Just seeing if any of my fellow swaggers/cyclist has used BikeBug for stuff? Mixed reviews from what I can see but going by their website, they have the bits that I want.
Cheers, Mike.
2015 Mitsi Pajero. Dobbo MRR Lift, ARB Bar, MM4X4 Lock Up Mate, Intervolt DC Pro DBS, 12,000lb Mako winch. Bla Bla Bla.

96 80 Series. Lots of mods, not enough wheeling. - Gone but not forgotten.
Gulf King Warrior soft floor camper & 19ft Jayco Van

Offline Foo

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: BikeBug Online Store
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 09:59:54 PM »
Just seeing if any of my fellow swaggers/cyclist has used BikeBug for stuff? Mixed reviews from what I can see but going by their website, they have the bits that I want.
Cheers, Mike.

I used to use them but not anymore. They advertised a silk tubular for $100 a few years ago and after I glued it onto my rear Track wheel, I noticed that it was in fact, a cotton casing, not silk as advertised. The bastards didn't offer me a refund or anything, so I told them to go have sex with themselves and not used or recommended them, to anyone.  >:(

Foo
So long as you have tried your best, you should have no regrets.

Offline bellony

• Swag User
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:48:22 PM »
I have bought a few things from them over the last couple of years and never had an issue. Aussie stores like Pushys or Bike Bug are my first choice if they have what I want and the prices are close to Wiggle, ProBikeKit or Chainreaction.
2006 HDJ100R VX
2005 R51 Pathfinder
2004 KK Limited Ed

Offline D4D

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 06:29:16 AM »
I've brought from them online a few times when they were the only stockists of something I needed. Never had a problem other than they are not cheap. Their Prahran store however, what a bunch of arrogant twats.
I owe, I owe, it’s off to work I go…

Work - Outback
Play - Prado

Offline Foo

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 07:59:49 AM »
I've brought from them online a few times when they were the only stockists of something I needed. Never had a problem other than they are not cheap. Their Prahran store however, what a bunch of arrogant twats.

I'd spent a fair amount of money with them and for them to advertise a silk tub and with the photo of a silk one was just wrong and they should have refunded me for their, fork up. I bought in good faith and even still had the add and picture but they showed no good will and that picture in the add, was changed very quickly, so fork em.  >:D

Foo
So long as you have tried your best, you should have no regrets.