General > General Discussion

The Random Question of the Day Thread...

<< < (2/465) > >>

bruce93:
D4D try Hot Toner. Used to use that to order ink for my previous works printer. Fairly well priced and quick delivery.

oldmate:

--- Quote from: Hairs on February 06, 2015, 04:56:11 AM ---You have Darts.

They are little critters that live in your anus,
The Dart out and bite you on the dusters and then Dart back.
You have a rare case of them I'd say, because they are usually know to be found on teenage boys.

This has been a community announcement in the hope that some may be able to live with this terrible and sometimes embarrassing  condition.
Alternatively, you could get someone else to scratch for you. This would divert attention away from you playing with yourself.
 ;D

--- End quote ---

Pmsl.  Well that's different to what my answer would be. But I'll keep it to myself now  ;D :D

D4D:
Thanks Greg & Bruce, I'll check them out. Have you had any issues with the toner leaking?

fishfinder:

--- Quote from: D4D on February 05, 2015, 08:36:41 PM ---I thought I'd start a thread for those random questions we all need answers to...

I need to acquire some replacement toner for my HP colour laser printer. Normally I would buy genuine, however my son keeps printing many pages of stuff so he can colour it in and I don't want to pay top $ for toner just for that. I know I can probably buy a printer for the price of toner but I wanted to see if anybody had a supplier of aftermarket toner they are happy with.

--- End quote ---
every time I need new ink I spend hours on checking prices on ink as well as a new printer and the inkman has always has been cheapest have tried aftermarket from many suppliers and they just turn out a waist of coin

fishfinder:

--- Quote from: KingBilly on February 05, 2015, 08:39:21 PM ---My turn for a question:

Why do my nuts always require a scratch whilst in mixed company?

KB

--- End quote ---
does the mixed company offer to scratch them for you ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version