Author Topic: Rescue Swag  (Read 9795 times)

Offline Rescue Swag

• Learning the Ropes
Rescue Swag
« on: August 18, 2015, 04:58:12 PM »
Hi everyone!  Muzza let us know that the MySwag group was chatting about our product, the Rescue Swag, so we thought we'd jump on your forum and introduce ourselves. 
If you haven't seen the Rescue Swag before, it's a product made for anyone heading off-road.  It's a safety response kit with a tonne of innovation, including the ability to transform into a sling, splint and immobilisation device.  There's also an instructional app (FREE!) to go with it, to really help in sticky situations.  Our founder, Tracey Beikoff, got a deal with Steve Baxter on Series I of Shark Tank Australia and we're working hard to build the company around the world.  Check out our promo video here and feel free to contact us if you'd like to know more!
Web:     [url=http://www.rescueswag.com.au]www.rescueswag.com.au

Email:    sales@rescueswag.com.au
Phone:  1300 289 849
Cheers,
Angie, Michelle, Craig and Tracey : )
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:34:32 PM by GGV8Cruza »
The following users thanked this post: LetMeOutaHere

Offline Rescue Swag

• Learning the Ropes
Re: Re: Rescue Swag
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »
RESCUE SWAG SPECIAL DISCOUNT for SWAGGERS!!!
Thanks to Muzza01, we'd like to offer all Swaggers a discount on single purchases from Rescue Swag - free shipping Australia wide (a saving of $16.50).  To get your discount, go to our site  www.rescueswag.com.au and choose your purchase item.  At the shopping cart, you'll have to opportunity to enter a coupon - enter RSFREESHIP and hit 'Apply Coupon'.

If you have a group of mates that are interested and would like to put in a group order (4 or more units to one address), contact us on email (sales@rescueswag.com.au) and we'll do you a special deal!

Cheers,
The Rescue Swag Team
The following users thanked this post: paceman

Offline weeds

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 06:55:49 PM »
Say G'day to Steve for us......

I'm looking to buy one for work to look at and evaluate......

Offline duggie

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Dont you just love it.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 07:19:18 PM »
Hi everyone!  Muzza let us know that the MySwag group was chatting about our product, the Rescue Swag, so we thought we'd jump on your forum and introduce ourselves. 
If you haven't seen the Rescue Swag before, it's a product made for anyone heading off-road.  It's a safety response kit with a tonne of innovation, including the ability to transform into a sling, splint and immobilisation device.  There's also an instructional app (FREE!) to go with it, to really help in sticky situations.  Our founder, Tracey Beikoff, got a deal with Steve Baxter on Series I of Shark Tank Australia and we're working hard to build the company around the world.  Check out our promo video here and feel free to contact us if you'd like to know more!
Web:     [url=http://www.rescueswag.com.au]www.rescueswag.com.au

Email:    sales@rescueswag.com.au
Phone:  1300 289 849
Cheers,
Angie, Michelle, Craig and Tracey : )

RESCUE SWAG SPECIAL DISCOUNT for SWAGGERS!!!
Thanks to Muzza01, we'd like to offer all Swaggers a discount on single purchases from Rescue Swag - free shipping Australia wide (a saving of $16.50).  To get your discount, go to our site  www.rescueswag.com.au and choose your purchase item.  At the shopping cart, you'll have to opportunity to enter a coupon - enter RSFREESHIP and hit 'Apply Coupon'.

If you have a group of mates that are interested and would like to put in a group order (4 or more units to one address), contact us on email (sales@rescueswag.com.au) and we'll do you a special deal!

Cheers,
The Rescue Swag Team

Hello guys and girls from the Rescue Swag,

Welcome to the Myswag forum, you have a great product and I wish you well.

This forum has sections for business advertisement and I do realize that you are new members so I thought that I would give you a heads up .

The Showroom Floor section is dedicated to business who want to advertise and promote their business, below is a link to the Showroom Floor section.

Feel free to start your own thread and push your product as hard as you like. Like I stated you have a great product.

http://www.myswag.org/index.php?board=12.0

cheers duggie
" Old Nissans Just Keep On Truckin On "
The following users thanked this post: Rescue Swag

Offline Darcy7

• Hard Top Camper User
  • The plumage doesn't enter into it.....!
    • RVeeThereYet.com
Re: Rescue Swag
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »
Brilliant bit of kit...!

First aid kits are great but having a way of managing sprains and breaks as well as a structured bites module means this will be far more effective with the sort of injuries that you're likely to encounter in the bush or in outback areas.

I remember walking into Jim Jim falls in Kakadu National Park, climbing over all those huge boulders thinking just one misplaced step could result in a pretty serious injury.  I had similar thoughts on may of the walks along the Gibb River Road. This kit would be ideal in those conditions.

Well done...!!

Visit our blog at WWW.RVeeThereYet.com
The following users thanked this post: Rescue Swag

Offline Rescue Swag

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 02:27:03 PM »
Hi Swaggers!

I just wanted to update you on our free offer - we've had to pull the coupon off the site to put some others up, but if you'd like to order a Rescue Swag just drop us an email or give us a call and we'll hook you up!

Cheers,

Tracey
Rescue Swag
0473 768 599
sales@rescueswag.com.au

Offline Coiled

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 10:22:13 PM »
Just wanted to thank Tracey.
Wife and I had a bit of confusion over the purchase and realised we both wanted it and didn't have it once we had set off on our road trip. Tracey provided a great service to ensure it arrived in Broken Hill for collection from the post office before we hit the dirt and go offline. Thanks again for fast and great service. We havent used it yet but we are very happy with it after a quick look over and goo with the app.

Cheers
Michael & Roslyn
2013 Nissan Patrol Y61
2015 Kimberley Karavan Eco Suite

Offline mjharps

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 08:54:22 AM »
Nice one.

We've been looking at those as well. Pretty neat package.  I think I first saw them on that show on TV when they were looking for investors, 'shark tank'?
Cheers,
mjharps

Offline weeds

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
Noticed the other first aid thread pop up......

Anybody purchased one of these

Offline Swannie

• Are we there yet
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 10:20:29 PM »
I tried to get one as a xmas  present they were out of stock. Went to chemist & bought all the contents for 1/5 of the price

Swannie
1994 80 series RV Land Cruiser  (Frank the Tank)
2015 200 series gxl TTD (Bruiser The Cruiser)
2015 Jayco Starcraft 17:58-3 OB (Starsky)

Offline JungleJohn

• Swag User
  • Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 05:34:10 AM »
Great product. Simple to use, highly visible in the back of the vehicle and whole family knows what it is for, even 6 yr old grand daughter. Would not travel with out it
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:48:25 PM by JungleJohn »
100 Series Sahara, all the ARB gear.
Supreme 1660 Territory Executive Caravan