Author Topic: Is something missing?  (Read 1561 times)

Offline dashooter

• Learning the Ropes
Is something missing?
« on: March 25, 2019, 06:15:25 AM »
Have been pondering this question since I picked up the camper trailer a few weeks back but every time I’ve had it set up I’ve forgotten to get photos.
It’s a hardfloor camper.
Question is, should there be something like a bungy cord running around the skirt (through the eyelets) that goes over the bottom edges of the camper or is this normal and you just tie down from the eyelets (or do you do nothing with them at all)?
Cheers,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KeithB

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Is something missing?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 07:00:35 AM »
It looks like an Ezytrail and that's the way they come. Mine had magnets down the sides canvas and nothing much at the front and rear. Never had water in the back but it wouldn't be a bad idea to put some bungy cords at the front.
Keith
200 Series 2008, bull bar, Airmax snorkel,rack with 200 watt solar, third battery, winch, 33's with 2 spares, long range tank, drawers & barrier, bash plates, lifted & locked, Richards transmission lockup plus plenty of dings. Now towing the new Off Road Glamper.

Offline dashooter

• Learning the Ropes
Is something missing?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 07:19:25 AM »
It looks like an Ezytrail and that's the way they come. Mine had magnets down the sides canvas and nothing much at the front and rear. Never had water in the back but it wouldn't be a bad idea to put some bungy cords at the front.
Keith
Good pickup Keith. Yep, it’s an Ezytrail. Haven’t found any magnets as yet but it’s early days. Lol
Will grab some bungy cords for it.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk