General > Introductions

ust checking in,gothere at last

(1/3) > >>

rodoricho:
 Been trying to find a dedicated group of people that enjoy their choice off camping vehicles.

ME Well  I drive a 2004 dual cab Hilux v6 VZN 167R which has done 300.000 km now, is auto and sorted out to be an off grider...
I tow a Camp O Matic Wanderer  1996 model GL series. And am an West Ausi living in SA ??????

Have had trouble finding out about this type of camper ( data in the way it built and different configurations off setup) as I have only owned this one for 2mths now …Will include pics at later date.

Cheers all have a good break summer is on its way at last, rodoricho

lloydus67:

--- Quote from: rodoricho on October 27, 2023, 08:23:23 PM --- Been trying to find a dedicated group of people that enjoy their choice off camping vehicles.

ME Well  I drive a 2004 dual cab Hilux v6 VZN 167R which has done 300.000 km now, is auto and sorted out to be an off grider...
I tow a Camp O Matic Wanderer  1996 model GL series. And am an West Ausi living in SA ??????

Have had trouble finding out about this type of camper ( data in the way it built and different configurations off setup) as I have only owned this one for 2mths now …Will include pics at later date.

Cheers all have a good break summer is on its way at last, rodoricho

--- End quote ---
Welcome to My Swag
Good Luck with your camper and have fun
Lloyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bird:
Enjoy .. theres plenty of knowledgeable people here on this stuff....

GGV8Cruza:
Welcome to MySwag, ask away as I am sure someone will have some info you are after and keep us up to date with your travels

GG

jk:
Welcome to the show, hope you enjoy your time here  !
Our first camper was a Camp O Matic Ranger, brilliant old camper and as tough as nails, I'm sure you'll get years of good service from it  :cup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version