Author Topic: Just realised was 9/11  (Read 2996 times)

Offline corndog

• Hard Floor Camper User
Just realised was 9/11
« on: September 12, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »
Was 9/11 a big conspiracy  for whatever reasons. The thing I find the hardest to believe about it all is that they could get away with doing it., not that they couldn't  do it.

Offline Hairs

• Get outside every day, Miracles are waiting everywhere
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • A door can be a jar, but a jar can not be a door??
Re: Just realised was 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:11:32 PM »
I don't believe you alone in thinking that.
My 2 bobs worth, if America  can shoot a president, what else are they capable of.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

You don't use magic to disappear, all you need is a 4wd & a Swag ;)

Offline edz

• Hard Top Camper User
  • " I dont like Sheeple "
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 08:33:09 PM »
Lots of convenient and unexplained events on that day ...  Socio Political manipultion False flag Engineering at its best .. 
" IMPROVISE  ADAPT   OVERCOME   and  PERSEVERE  "

Offline bobnrob

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 09:06:15 PM »
Was 9/11 a big conspiracy  for whatever reasons. The thing I find the hardest to believe about it all is that they could get away with doing it., not that they couldn't  do it.

The Septic's are an egotistical warmongering people....they thrive on it. And those who do like peace, would rather wear their rose coloured glasses than see the truth
Bob and Robyn

Offline Pete79

• Hard Top Camper User
Just realised was 9/11
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 09:26:54 PM »
I read this thread title and said it out loud.
At first I couldn’t believe the kids had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, then I realized it happened 8 years before they were born.

I figured they see enough violence and stuff on movies and tv these days, so I chucked the footage on YouTube on the TV.
They were absolutely devastated.
They both had the same reaction when watching the planes hit the buildings, sadness and sympathy for all of the people.
Soon after the towers came down they got angry and said whoever was responsible for this should be attacked, punished and killed.

We spoke about how they felt, then I showed them a news story from the time about the “coalition of the willing” and how Australia was involved in the retaliation attacks for this tragedy.

Then I showed them the whole footage and details from the “collateral murder” tapes.
They couldn’t believe that an army which was supposed to be the good guys could kill innocent people exactly the same as the terrorists had done.
They were especially shocked that the voices on the radio were happy about killing people and wanted to keep shooting them even after they were all dead.

This evening turned out to be pretty emotional for a couple of kids, but we’ve had a long conversation about what we had watched and how we felt about it.
In the end they fully understood the significance of what had happened and how the world has changed after/because of these events. They’ve taken away some valuable lessons about the world and said they can see how violence doesn’t stop violence. The innocent are always the ones that suffer the most in these situations, not matter if it’s the “goodies” or the “baddies” doing the killing.

Tonight I’m a very proud parent of 2 great kids.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:30:36 PM by Pete79 »
The following users thanked this post: duncan, GBC

Offline McTavish

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 11:06:38 PM »
Funny how time stood still for a few moments.

We were in London - just about to go out to visit 'another castle' and flicked the TV on to wait till our local friend came back from work but she walked in the door to see the TV.  We all commented something like 'oh they're doing a reply of that towering inferno movie' - then realised it was a live news feed...

As all the planes going and coming from the US were redirected back to London - the thing I will never forget was the sound of literally dozens and dozens of aircraft circling London - streets were silent and nobody on the roads.   Everyone working out if London was next - not helped by the sound of the planes and comments about how those in WW2 must have felt when the blitz was happening... 

I remember saying - 'The world has just changed - and can never go back - our generation has just lost its innocence'   

Thoughts and prayers to all those who lost their lives that day and subsequent days with the retaliatory actions taken as a result...

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 10:06:08 PM by McTavish »
Vacation Camper & McTavish surfboard - what more does a guy need??

Offline DandyD

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 12:12:15 AM »
I must admit that I hadn't realised that it was "9/11". The Yanks getting their dates arse about face doesn't help.

Weird one really. I suppose we in Europe are more used to widespread death and destruction in our cities so, shocked as I was to see the towers collapse, I can't say I was numbed.

Offline JusyApples

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 01:41:09 AM »
No, but a lot of people hope it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought a what?
Researching my next camper

Offline boobook

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 06:13:46 AM »
Funny how you time stood still for a few moments.

We were in London - just about to go out to visit 'another castle' and flicked the TV on to wait till our local friend came back from work but she walked in the door to see the TV.  We all commented something like 'oh they're doing a reply of that towering inferno movie' - then realised it was a live news feed...

As all the planes going and coming from the US were redirected back to London - the thing I will never forget was the sound of literally dozens and dozens of aircraft circling London - streets were silent and nobody on the roads.   Everyone working out if London was next - not helped by the sound of the planes and comments about how those in WW2 must have felt when the blitz was happening... 

I remember saying - 'The world has just changed - and can never go back - our generation has just lost its innocence'   

Thoughts and prayers to all those who lost their lives that day and subsequent days with the retaliatory actions taken as a result...

LOL Same same. I was in London, and had the same thoughts.

Offline krisandkev

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:37 AM »
Just came back from USA and went to the memorial in New York. They have done a brilliant job in creating that memorial. Hard not to get a tear in the eye I tell you. No matter what you think of that day a lot of good people died. Kevin
Kris and Kev
2008 TTD Landcruiser 200 GXL, Aust Off Road Camper, 20ft Bushtracker.

Offline Pottsy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 09:09:57 AM »
My brother and sister in law and I were driving back to Adelaide from my grandfathers funeral in Bendigo and were blissfully unaware of what was happening as we were listing to CDs on the drive. It wasn't until I was greeted by my wife at about 1.00am when I pulled in the driveway that I knew anything about it. Spent the next 4 hours watching footage on to and was absolutely gob smacked.

Went to work and sat with my mate and we chatted about it, no motivation to work.
if God had meant me to walk he wouldn't have invented 4wds! Mitsubishi Challenger Pc 2014 (Blondie)
Challange Meredien Offroad Walk Thru

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 07:37:28 PM »
Just came back from USA and went to the memorial in New York. They have done a brilliant job in creating that memorial. Hard not to get a tear in the eye I tell you. No matter what you think of that day a lot of good people died. Kevin

I went in 2015, not long after it was finished. A line up to get in the museum, but the wife said she wouldn't go in anyway...too emotional for her.
Amongst the middle of that big city, there is an old church and graveyard not 100m from the 911 memorial.....and some graves dating from the 1700's.
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 12:56:30 PM »
Our youngest son was born 10/9/2001.

Mrs was in Hospital, recovering from an epidural (& she doesn't handle anestethics well!) & called a nurse for some help with something during the early hours of the 11th. Nurse came in, started helping her, asked if she could turn the TV on, then gave most of her attention to the news, rather than Mrs! >:( Mrs said she herself was more like "What ??? Oh, something bad's happened ??? Fine, so can you please help me so I can go back to sleep!"

Mum rang me at 6.00 to say that someone was attacking the US - "Huh, what, oh OK - Zzzzzzz" >:D
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 01:54:06 PM »
they didnt land on the moon either.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 03:36:08 PM »
they didnt land on the moon either.

Yep, if you watch a few of those conspiracy movies , they sound convincing....except for the lack of proof !!
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

Offline Hairs

• Get outside every day, Miracles are waiting everywhere
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • A door can be a jar, but a jar can not be a door??
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 03:51:03 PM »
Yep, if you watch a few of those conspiracy movies , they sound convincing....except for the lack of proof !!
You be careful saying things like thst,
You'll upset the Flat Earthers all around tbe Globe.
Cheers

You don't use magic to disappear, all you need is a 4wd & a Swag ;)

Offline Moxley

• Tent User
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 09:05:28 PM »
You be careful saying things like thst,
You'll upset the Flat Earthers all around tbe Globe.
Cheers

Flat earthers all around the globe. Took me a couple of seconds to get the joke, but that’s a great one.

But yeah, 9/11 didn’t happen, Elvis is still alive, Shorten actually won the last election, Richmond didn’t win their last game, pigs have wings in their tails. Give me a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Fizzie

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2019, 08:24:38 AM »
& don't forget that there is no such place as Australia, & that everybody who say's they've ever been there, is only a paid actor, hired to keep the conspiracy going ::)
Winner PotM comp Jan 2021!

Terrie: 2014 Ford SZ Territory,
Coromal: 2023 Soul Seeker 18'
Sunnie:  2010 Sunliner Holiday

Offline Pottsy

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2019, 01:21:55 PM »
If you want to upset the conspiracy theorists when they start on man not landing on the moon, just reply "What Moon" and walk away. ;D
if God had meant me to walk he wouldn't have invented 4wds! Mitsubishi Challenger Pc 2014 (Blondie)
Challange Meredien Offroad Walk Thru

Offline bmwfreak

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • DunWerkin
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2019, 07:14:58 PM »
Plus remember Pearl Harbour. The septics knew about the attack approx 2 months before it happened. They allowed the devastation because it gave them an out from their previous stance, that being, there was no reason for them to ever be involved in WW2, it was a European thing!. US Senate finally worked out they could make even more money from their own involvement on top of the war loans they had with the UK.
We've waited 45 years to do this. Now our life will be complete!!
2019 LC78 (troopy)
2018 21’6” On The Move TRAXX Series 2