Author Topic: hi from grey ghost  (Read 2687 times)

Offline GreyGhost

• Tent User
hi from grey ghost
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:03:55 PM »
hi I'm  grey ghost

some you might remember me from years ago when travelled around aust.

lots changed since then  now suffer from bad depression  and ptsd from horror road smash were i did emencery cpr on worst guy  died my arms wait for ambos now lost my passion for outdoors n lot things once loved  hope meet some wa members do it tough in smiler boat  I'm not scared speak up say yep I'm hurting from try help others in need

ScarpsD40

hi from grey ghost
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 04:38:19 PM »
Welcome back, plenty of people on here with good ability to listen and be empatheic or provide guidance and support when needed.

Oh and a few crazies, but hey, what's normal these days
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:44:41 PM by ScarpsD40 »

Offline b1

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: hi from grey ghost
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »
Welcome GG, not sure what to say but hope that things turn around for you. Plenty of people with good hearts here, and maybe help rediscover that which was lost. All the best mate. B1
The first 50 years of my childhood have been the hardest

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »
GG
you are the only 1 that knows the depth of your feeling . lt is you that can help us understand what you have been through .
 Please consider that the person that have helped to  would appreciate the help you gave ,  & would want you to go on . ln going on they will be part of your adventures .
Live large  , Enjoy  Everything  & Share it  .
                                                             Speewa
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline sol

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »
Hey mate I remember you. You guys called in and said hello on your travels. ;D
Do you still have the camper? I've been through some tough times in the last 6 months, but well and truly on the road to full recovery. Anytime you want a chat give me a call mate. 0437704544.
More than happy to chat.

:cheers:
Make everyday count!!!
2015 Holden Colorado 7
New Age Manta Ray 16'6 Deluxe

Offline GreyGhost

• Tent User
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 06:46:59 PM »
thanks guys

just feel lost tried talking  srinks they just take you $$

can't find steady job  down turn mines wrecked my trade as welder all 47 visa guys in wa now

tried get job driving trucks got my mc  tried better myself but nothing seems pan out

want get another  4wd  but not got steady job get loan , when something like this happens u see death first hand really changes you life

lot you on here just bee thinking suck it up  not quite that easy ,and the amount travelling we all do on highways and to remote areas what I've seen been though could happen any one you guys on here  any way thanks to guys for surpot be good meet some wa guys so long out touch
The following users thanked this post: sol, b1

Offline BMPatriot

• Tent User
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 09:00:16 PM »
Mate I don't know you at all but I can understand what you have been through.

I have worked in emergency and trauma since I was 18 and I'm still in deep with it in an emergency clinical role. Mate it's always tough but through my exposure I have learned to understand that things like this happen and by the sounds of it you did everything in your power to save them. Not everyone is saveable either mate, that's the hardest thing to come to terms with.

I hope you can find a way forward mate. Don't give up on your own life you have more to offer than you probably realise. Good luck mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following users thanked this post: sol

3rd time lucky

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 09:00:27 PM »
Have you tried visiting a local church? Baptist etc? Just a thought..they have a non opinionated view on people and wont judge you, just listen.
Nigel