Author Topic: how to deal with druggo neighbours?  (Read 32131 times)

Offline tk421

• Hard Floor Camper User
    • Out of the Office... Road trips round Australia
Re: how to deal with druggo neighbours?
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2016, 06:05:16 AM »
If you've got a smartphone just use the voice memo app. I have my phone on me pretty much all the time rather than carrying a specific voice recorder.
“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”  - Ernest Hemingway

Offline BaseCamp

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Shake & Bake BB!
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
just my luck i'd never have the pen on me. as i dont carry them often, unless im at work.

aha - the pen IS mightier than the sword...   ;D
You get out and in to the world -- you take more @#&$. …You climb a little higher, ..you take less @#&$.  …Till one day -- you're up in the rarefied atmosphere -- and you've forgotten what @#&$ even looks like….  Welcome to the layer cake son.

Offline me217

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2016, 07:58:19 PM »
i'm currently using an old android phone as a wireless mic and my server is monitoring it and recording when sensed. also i very rarely have my phone on me when i'm home hate carrying things around.
https://t.me/pump_upp

Offline me217

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2016, 08:01:53 PM »
also i don't want to jinx things but they have been fairly quiet since last weekend. and one of the blow ins that drove off after the arguement, (completely off her face) hasn't been back. i heard her car twice that night, around 2 am. and that's the last ive seen her. its not hard to miss her car as the brakes squeal really badly all the time and half her exhaust has rusted off. i saw the back foot of exhaust in their driveway a couple of weeks ago. so hopefully shes gone for good (or even better, removed herself from the gene pool) as she was the worst.

Offline denidoug

• Swag User
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2016, 09:23:51 AM »
Or OD'

Offline Darcy7

• Hard Top Camper User
  • The plumage doesn't enter into it.....!
    • RVeeThereYet.com
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2016, 02:27:10 PM »
Get yourself a big bucket of prawns.  Wait till they leave the house.  Sneak into the back yard with a ladder.  Climb on the roof and move one or two tiles aside and pour some of the prawns into the ceiling space.  Distribute evenly throughout the house for maximum effect.

Guarantee they will be gone in a month...!

Visit our blog at WWW.RVeeThereYet.com

Offline me217

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2016, 09:59:19 PM »
Unfortunately that wouldn't work as the wind is always blowing my way. I can always smell there pot and smokes. Also the feral came back today. Unfortunately she didn't off herself. I wouldn't be that lucky.

Offline Tim - Stratford

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Sarah's Canvas Products
    • Canvas Jaffle Iron Covers
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2016, 10:13:36 PM »
How are you getting on? I've kept out of this thread as we're in the same boat. My advice keep forwarding info to crime stoppers if you think they are dealing drugs - each piece of info adds up. If you can get other neighbours on board then more info from differing sources flowing in add credibility and vital info.

Our neighbours got raided twice as a result of information passed on. The main player is now remanded until next month and the property is slowly being emptied by his 'hanger ons'..... To the point that myself and a few neighbours called the fire brigade to extinguish the HUGE bonfire they just lit next to my shed and fence!

Firies as usual did a great job and got it out before any damage to my stuff of other neighbours stuff got toasted - then they called police who attended and interviewed the numpties who lit it without a permit in a fire restricted period  ;D

Was pretty good having an impromptu street party with all the neighbours out sniggering at the $&@?tards!  :cup:

Anyway, my point is keep the pressure up and the information flowing...there is light at the end of the tunnel.

PM me if you need more info.

Tim

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:16:29 PM by Tim - Stratford »

Sarah's Canvas Products...
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=30053.0

Offline terravista

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2016, 10:31:02 AM »
I think the free beer option is worth a second thought, but modify it to make it a carton of cheap screw top bottles of wine.
Just stick a birthday card to Aunt Mary on it and leave it there when no-one is home. They will assume a mistake has been made and think they had a win.
Just make sure the wine has 30% battery acid mixed in, and don't leave fingerprints.

Offline stabicraft

• Tent User
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2016, 12:47:56 PM »
I have seen this type of problem solved very effectively after a certain persons wife and daughter were threatened.
To me threatening women and children is a deal breaker for me and one should not take prisoners.

We all know that these deadbeats have no respect for law or authority and think they can do what they like with impunity.
So a couple of gentlemen in balaclavas paid them a visit, kicking in the front door and trashing the place.
No mention was made of why or what for, except that they were advised to move on or next time it would get a little bloody.
They would suspect one of their deadbeat mates or possibly an unhappy customer or dealer.

On leaving a few windows and walls were a little destroyed, just to make the place comfortable.

They called the cops, and the cops asked if this person if they saw anything and this person mentioned that there were a lot of druggies hanging around all the time, which ones did they want to know about?
This person could honestly say that he had no idea who did it, as they had balaclavas on.

Long story short, they left, cowards who threaten women are not brave enough to stand and fight.

I am also aware of another time when problems were solved without bloodshed.
At a certain beach side suburb, a couple of fly in louts were stealing, bashing and generally threatening people in the area.
A group of men got together and grabbed the louts, bundled them into a RIB and headed off shore some miles.
Reaching a suitably distant location they tossed the louts into the drink and said that they could swim back.
or
They could leave the area immediately.
On the way back to shore they were advised that next time, they would be taken further out and left there.

Result, they packed up and left that night.
Problem solved

Cops have to work within the law.
These type of people know the law, their rights and how to abuse them.
If someone has no respect for you or the law, You need not show them any respect, and the law will protect them no more than it protected you.

The only way to fix these issues is to work outside the law, as they do, and let them know that it will not protect them.
Just be sure that they dont know who it was that did the deed.

Offline briann532

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2016, 03:06:16 PM »
The issue as I see it - these deadShits have nothing to lose....
You can call the cops on em 290380239840239 times and nothing will happen... They know it, you know it and I know it...

But if they get wind that your dobbing them in, they will start slashing your tyres, poisioning your pets, burning out your car, watching wen you leave, break in and steal all your Shit..

If they get caught, nothing will happen to them... they will cop a "community corrections order" what ever the **** that is supposed to do ..

Move is your only option..

Sorry to repeat it, but Bird is right.
Whatever you do to people like that will just antagonise them and make things worse.
Whatever formal or legal action you take will only inflame the situation.

We had some issues with our neighbours, though not quite so serious, but she was a nutter who scared my children and tried her best to get at us.
It didn't work thankfully, but it was annoying non the less. We have since moved for other reasons and it is onto bigger and better things.

Pick up the pieces, get on with your life. Trust me good things happen to good people. It will be for the better good of your family.
You don't need to put up with that in your life.
Best of luck with it, I feel for you mate.

Brian
Back to a swag!
BitsiShity Tryton
Spending most of my time at the farm in Dalton!

Offline me217

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2016, 08:51:47 PM »
How are you getting on? I've kept out of this thread as we're in the same boat. My advice keep forwarding info to crime stoppers if you think they are dealing drugs - each piece of info adds up. If you can get other neighbours on board then more info from differing sources flowing in add credibility and vital info.

Our neighbours got raided twice as a result of information passed on. The main player is now remanded until next month and the property is slowly being emptied by his 'hanger ons'..... To the point that myself and a few neighbours called the fire brigade to extinguish the HUGE bonfire they just lit next to my shed and fence!

Firies as usual did a great job and got it out before any damage to my stuff of other neighbours stuff got toasted - then they called police who attended and interviewed the numpties who lit it without a permit in a fire restricted period  ;D

Was pretty good having an impromptu street party with all the neighbours out sniggering at the $&@?tards!  :cup:

Anyway, my point is keep the pressure up and the information flowing...there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Tim

quick update, the last couple of weeks they have been pretty good. it appears that the worst of all. the one that was in the room (formerly next to house.) has moved out. they have been alittle noiser here and there but no worse then any one neighbour. and at respectable hours. and what i think really shut them down was the fact that they got paid a visit by the council regarding their illegal building 500mm from my fence line. i came home the other day to find that they have started pulling the walls down back to a carport. so hopefully that will be the end of it. but i'm guessing it will be a couple of quiet weeks and then they make up for it at about 2 am. will keep you updated.

Offline Cruiser 105Tvan

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Another Tvan owner.
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2016, 12:24:12 PM »
You could try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA&feature=youtu.be

Just another Mad Russian Scientist Inventor.
Robert. 
VK3PPC, VZU641.
2000 FZJ105r bars,
HDJ105r Bars F&R, VRS Winch, ATZ. P3's, a cupla 2 ways as well.
and 2009 Canning Tvan pushing.

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2016, 12:55:11 PM »
Quote from: Tim - Stratford
Tim

From your article, I could do with a 50/60 ltr fridge and a brush cutter ;D
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

jeffr

« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2016, 01:33:25 PM »
Your poor bastard. Hope it gets resolved sooner rather later. I've never had druggie neighbours, but like many of us, have endured neighbours with "issues".

Offline Darcy7

• Hard Top Camper User
  • The plumage doesn't enter into it.....!
    • RVeeThereYet.com
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2016, 03:40:24 PM »
You could try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA&feature=youtu.be

Just another Mad Russian Scientist Inventor.

OH I'm so going to try that...!!

Visit our blog at WWW.RVeeThereYet.com