Author Topic: Mobile Bomb  (Read 7380 times)

Offline morgue

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Mobile Bomb
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »
Yes it does look wierd, but, and there is a but, they can carry up to 250ltrs of a fuel / diesel, providing it is outside a confined compartment...the method of carriage is debatable, plastic jerry cans...not too smart.
There is different amounts of diesel carried compared to ULP, this depends on the state you are driving though. In NSW, ULP, you can not carry in the pictured representation, but if it is diesel, name your amount, providing it is a proper carrying cannister, again debatable in the state you are driving through...typical....

tinkera

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 09:10:22 PM »
With the cost of fuel these days you wouldn,t want to leave it unattended for too long.            Anyway IT,S a JEEP THING. TINKERA.

Offline Barry G

• Hard Top Camper User
  • For my 'Pop' l.Cpl Tom Powell, A Comp.21Batt.6Brig
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 09:23:11 PM »
If it was diesel it would get them half way across the country - even in a jeep!
2000 Jackaroo Monterey 2002 Jackaroo 'Equipe' & Heaslip soft floor rear fold camper.
05 Subaru Outback Weekender GOGO Camper
 i hope for a better world for my kids, and yours, not just a bigger slice of the current one!

Offline Humbolt

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010, 10:53:53 PM »
C'mon guys you are reading too much into it, leave the tourists to supply fuel to everyone else......

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 12:41:27 AM »
Though fuel has become a lot cheaper since the invention of the cordless drill  >:D
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust