Author Topic: Ready to go ... got the car now time to get the CT .. ModCon RF1?  (Read 2725 times)

Sickroo

Hi there all!

Planning to go on a very long (no time limit) trip, just me & Mrs. We have done this before, but both times in a tent. Now it's time to upgrade to a CT  :D

I have been looking into the rear fold CT, seems to be plenty of space for the 2 of us, easy to set up (I have a bad back, so a 1 person set up is what we are looking for) and I don't like the FF lounge area bit. Of course I would like to have a top quality one, but don't have the dough to go for an Aussie build one. I have  got my eye on a ModCon RF1. I have had a close look to one, seems to be well build, canvas feels pretty good for O/S canvas. They have a touring awning you can zip on both side, which I haven't seen elsewhere, great to use for short stays

I have read the threads regarding the Ecomate, but can't seem to find any information about the RF1 other than the ModCon website. Would like to know if anyone has got one and if they can give me some feedback please?

Offline sol

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Ready to go ... got the car now time to get the CT .. ModCon RF1?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 05:07:37 AM »
G'day and welcome mate.

:cheers:
Make everyday count!!!
2015 Holden Colorado 7
New Age Manta Ray 16'6 Deluxe

Offline evolution

• Pain is just weakness leaving the body
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: Ready to go ... got the car now time to get the CT .. ModCon RF1?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 09:32:14 AM »
G'day and welcome,

Not sure where you are, though I could possibly help somewhat with this?
http://www.myswag.org/index.php?topic=45870.0

Cheers
Nick
Owner at Regional Campers
Explore a different world!