Author Topic: Just ordered our new camper!  (Read 11281 times)

Offline making tracks

• Tent User
  • Whats around the corner
Re: Just ordered our new camper!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2012, 09:55:05 AM »
Congratulations on the Tambo,great to see you have the plans in place to get it out and about.

It didn't take us long either to take our Omeo out and every time you do,the easier it is to manage the take up/down process.

We don't have the extra side bedroom like you as there are only 3 of us and find the room inside is more than enough,add to that the large awning and we are happy little campers.

Hope you had it out to season the canvas with all this rain we have had.

GGPatrol mentioned some time back about a Tambo get together,there are more than enough of us to make it a small community. Maybe a Mid to late Spring gathering in and around the Alpine State/National Forest. ;D

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2012, 07:34:09 PM »

GGPatrol mentioned some time back about a Tambo get together,there are more than enough of us to make it a small community. Maybe a Mid to late Spring gathering in and around the Alpine State/National Forest. ;D

I will put something up soon with some notice so all can attend, just getting life back to normal and I will work it out, will I bring the Cooper or the Omeo ;D

GG

Offline Chongololo

• Swag User
Just ordered our new camper!
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 10:24:45 PM »
We' re definitely up for a Tambo meetup. Will keep an eye out for any updates.

In other news, it's the Cooper's maiden outing tomorrow! Whole family is super excited. Weather looks like crap but we are adamant that we will not let it ruin the weekend.

Keep an eye out for some photos.

C
2004 Nissan XTrail
2012 Tambo Cooper XT

Offline vanzy

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
great job on new camper  i am still looking for mine, a nice place to go is murrindindi nice camp groundss just be rebuilt after the fires.