Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

Who's a legend? Jon from Tentworld is!!! He's done it AGAIN!!!

<< < (4/4)

GeoffA:

--- Quote from: Jon Burrell - Tentworld on September 18, 2021, 01:44:28 PM ---Many have driven further and reported the trip to be worth it GeoffA !   ;D

But yes, online shopping is also very convenient!  :cup: :cheers:

--- End quote ---

I'd love be able to make the trip, Jon. Our restricted travel radius means it hasn't been possible for some time. Perhaps when lockdowns finish...

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: GeoffA on September 20, 2021, 08:01:31 AM ---I'd love be able to make the trip, Jon. Our restricted travel radius means it hasn't been possible for some time. Perhaps when lockdowns finish...

--- End quote ---

Yes of course, I meant in normal times. I know our Ferntree team would greatly appreciate it - they miss seeing their customers in store. It's been such a tough time for Melbourne people. 

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: jwb on September 19, 2021, 06:39:32 PM ---my last 2 camping purchases resulted in 2 visits to a Browns Plains store visit!
says abit! ;)

thankyou BTW

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Wazza999 on September 19, 2021, 08:03:01 PM ---I shop at the Canberra store and tell them I am shopping there because they sponsor this site. This year we have spent well over a $1K re-equipping ourselves for tent camping.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: boobook on September 20, 2021, 07:42:21 AM ---I like to support Tentworld Melbourne too.  Good pricing and range. I am over the big camping shops. They all carry their own junky in-house brands.

Thank You John.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for your support!

It's your help that allows us to continue to show Australians what a real camping store looks like and bring the good fight to BCF/Anaconda with their huge marketing budgets.

:cheers:  :cheers: :cup:

BTW guys, I am loving all these glowing reviews and I am so glad that we signed up to support MySwag for another year. 

Remember though that I do know that we sometimes make mistakes or could do better in some way or maybe we're missing some fantastic widget that you think we should stock. Feel free to always send me PMs with this or on the board - I always appreciate opportunities to understand how we could do better.

6knights:
Thanks for you generous support of myswag  Jon,  l appreciate the support and service l from your Fyshwick store, l will definitely be back for some Jerry cans.

Jillsy:

--- Quote from: Rusty on September 19, 2021, 06:35:04 PM --- Thanks John for your support

But my birthday is not till the end of October Jillsy

Rusty

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version