Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

Who's a legend? Jon from Tentworld is!!! He's done it AGAIN!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: scrubber on September 18, 2021, 07:28:18 AM ---This is great news.  All of my camping gear come from Tentworld's Brendale store.  I sometimes have a wander around Snowys which is just down the road, but always walk out empty handed.  I haven't been in a BCF store in many years now and 4wd supercenter(also at Brendale) is not that different from BCF - CRAP!

--- End quote ---

Thank you Scrubber for your support & great feedback!  :cheers: :cup:

Rusty:

--- Quote from: Jillsy on September 16, 2021, 09:58:28 PM ---As a token of my appreciation I have just ordered a birthday present for my friend off the website  ;D ;D ;D.

My mate gets a great present and Tentworld gets a little thank you for the sponsorship - win win!  :cup:

--- End quote ---
Thanks John for your support

But my birthday is not till the end of October Jillsy

Rusty

jwb:
my last 2 camping purchases resulted in 2 visits to a Browns Plains store visit!
says abit! ;)

thankyou BTW

Wazza999:
I shop at the Canberra store and tell them I am shopping there because they sponsor this site. This year we have spent well over a $1K re-equipping ourselves for tent camping.

boobook:
I like to support Tentworld Melbourne too.  Good pricing and range. I am over the big camping shops. They all carry their own junky in-house brands.

Thank You John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version