Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

NEW! Ducted Tent Heater by Gasmate - Finally.

(1/5) > >>

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:
Hi Campers,

Today Adam from our Tweed Heads store was able to quickly put together a video on the brand new Gasmate Ducted Tent Heater that we've received into stock.

For years, we've been driven mad by not having a solution for our customer who want to heat their tents safely.  Until now!

For more details head to:  https://youtu.be/P9vsVXaUuJQ

To check it out on our website head to:  https://www.tentworld.com.au/buy-sale/gasmate-ducted-camping-gas-heater

These are in-stock now at all of our locations, so feel free to drop in to take a closer look yourself.

Keen to hear your thoughts on it!

OldPaj:
Can you advise what the warm air outlet diameter is as I have another conceivable use for the heater source, other than the camper?

SimpleSi:
Bizarre it doesn't have a 12v power supply?  240V recharge required, may as well just run a $20 electric fan heater?

rockrat:

--- Quote from: SimpleSi on August 01, 2019, 05:14:24 PM ---Bizarre it doesn't have a 12v power supply?  240V recharge required, may as well just run a $20 electric fan heater?

--- End quote ---
But the charging current is surely going to be a lot less than a fan heater draws!

What would concern me more is the statement in the Maintenance section of the manual that it must be serviced every 12 months and service must be carried out by the manufacturer or an authorised agent. I wonder how much is that going to cost each year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austastar:

--- Quote from: rockrat on August 01, 2019, 05:28:23 PM ---....., it must be serviced every 12 months and service must be carried out by the manufacturer or an authorised agent.

--- End quote ---

Hi,
   Tin pants job,

My Webasto says to discard it after 10 years: another tin pants job.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version