Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

National Luna Fridges

<< < (3/4) > >>

boobook:
Thanks Jon

I appreciate your feedback and frank answers. You really add value to this forum.

I do agree that the freight from China must be a lot cheaper, but I still think Dolium is taking the piss. ( lots of ships from Europe go via South Africa). I could buy 2 and have one as a spare for about the same price. I did get a quote for freight for one and it was $120.

Even with all that, there is no doubt that it is the best fridge and I would not buy anything else.

If I can convince myself to fork out the money, or my 72l ever dies, I'll be sure to checkout  Tentworld.

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: boobook on May 18, 2019, 08:20:04 AM ---Thanks Jon

I appreciate your feedback and frank answers. You really add value to this forum.

I do agree that the freight from China must be a lot cheaper, but I still think Dolium is taking the piss. ( lots of ships from Europe go via South Africa). I could buy 2 and have one as a spare for about the same price. I did get a quote for freight for one and it was $120.

Even with all that, there is no doubt that it is the best fridge and I would not buy anything else.

If I can convince myself to fork out the money, or my 72l ever dies, I'll be sure to checkout  Tentworld.

--- End quote ---

Good news Bobook!  National Luna & Dolium did come to an agreement and have apparently re-arranged their buying & payment methods which has translated to a substantial reduction in the RRPs for the National Luna fridges.   

Our prices are now much more similar to South African prices  when conversion takes place.

Check it out - https://www.tentworld.com.au/brand/national-luna/

Spada:

--- Quote from: Jon Burrell - Tentworld on May 11, 2020, 03:54:26 PM ---
Our prices are now much more similar to South African prices  when conversion takes place.
Check it out - https://www.tentworld.com.au/brand/national-luna/

--- End quote ---

Sure have come down in price, the 90l is about $100 less than what I paid 4 years ago from a direct importer.

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: Spada on May 11, 2020, 04:39:59 PM ---Sure have come down in price, the 90l is about $100 less than what I paid 4 years ago from a direct importer.

--- End quote ---

This change only happened a couple of weeks ago - so it'd be interesting to see how you went doing it direct now.  I imagine you'd be behind.  Given the changes in AUD$ strength.

Even if you were not though, I think the peace of mind of having bought local & being protected by local consumer laws is always a nice feeling.

glenm64:
This makes them very competitive.

Cheers Glen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version