Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

Darche Air-Volution AD1100 Air Swag Video

<< < (2/2)

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:
Thank you McTavish  ;D :cheers:

Really appreciate your support, and for your shoutout!

You are right, I am the GM and the business is my families - I work beside my father Alex he is the MD, he's 2nd generation in the business after my grandfather Rex started it in 1968. 

We havent always been in camping, we started in caravanning, but it has been a natural evolution for us to be here.  We've been in camping since around 1988 - it started as a division, for addon sales with caravans & grew into its own beast.   

Retail is often thankless so this great feedback does mean a lot to me & the team at Browns Plains thank you - I will be passing this on to them to enjoy too. 

If it wasnt too much to ask.  Would you mind leaving us a Google review for Tentworld Browns Plains please?

We find this is a really great way to help people who arent familiar with us as a business know that we're worth the effort of visiting.

Unfortunately unlike TripAdvisor for restuarants - there is not a great culture of leaving reviews for retail businesses - unless when unhappy.

For instance,  Browns Plains only has 144 reviews - but obviously we served many many many more than that.

If it's not asking too much and you're comfortable doing so the link to take you straight to where you do it is here:  https://bit.ly/2Rs9zqR

Of course, if you're not a reviewer &/or dont have a Google account - please dont feel under pressure to do so! I am able to accept your great feedback here & enjoy it without asking for more. 

;D :cheers:

Cheers, 

Jon

BTW - I look forward to hearing how your visit to Browns Plains goes!  Thanks again for your support.  :cheers:

McTavish:
Great minds think alike - but I beat you to it - as I provided positive feedback there already earlier this year!!

:cup:

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: McTavish on December 06, 2018, 11:40:37 PM ---Great minds think alike - but I beat you to it - as I provided positive feedback there already earlier this year!!

:cup:

--- End quote ---

Legend you're all over it.  Thank you very much!   :cup: :cheers:

McTavish:
Jon - sorted mate - and same with the swag - now tucked away nice and safe ready for Christmas - I just need to practice my Ahh what's this under the tree for me routine!!
James looked after me - and no surprises but he knew his stuff...

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:

--- Quote from: McTavish on December 10, 2018, 12:22:27 AM ---Jon - sorted mate - and same with the swag - now tucked away nice and safe ready for Christmas - I just need to practice my Ahh what's this under the tree for me routine!!
James looked after me - and no surprises but he knew his stuff...

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your support McTavish - very much appreciated, and I'm very glad to hear that James was able to assist you! ;D 

Swags look great under the Christmas tree.  It gets everyone wondering what that big present is!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version