Premium Sponsor > Tentworld - The Camping Experts

Why do you love camping?

(1/4) > >>

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:
Hi Guys, 

I think its safe to say we all love camping here on MySwag!!   :cheers: :cheers:

However,  I bet the reason we all love camping is different.   Many love camping, because camping is great!   ;D

But many others love camping, because it lets them enjoy their other favourite hobby.  I've started off the poll with a bunch that I think will cover off many.  If you need me to add more poll options just drop them in the comments! 

Cheers,

Jon

Spada:
for me, a weekend doing nothing at home usually means I'll end up mowing, or fixing something, or tending to some sort of household chore, or misses will find a reason to have to go to the shops 3 bloody times.........................

A weekend camping means I have absolutely nothing to do except sit, relax, and enjoy............................and having a beer beside a fire is far more appealing than having a beer in front of the tele.

tryagain:
Keeping it to just three out of the list is hard, the overarching reasons though is to relax, spend time together as a family, and reconnect with nature. Also helps in that it is usually pretty cheap.

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:
Some great additional reasons to go camping!  I have added a few more options based on your feedback above thank you!  :cheers:

Agreed on escaping household chores & relaxing by the fire with a cold one!!

Jon Burrell - Tentworld:
I've also increased the bidding options to 4 given there are now more choices!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version