MySwag.org - The Off-road Camper Trailer Forum > Forum Information and Announcements

Forum Admin team and Moderators

<< < (2/2)

firefox:
Hi guys,

So Justin and the crew here.. I suppose i sit more behind the technical side of things, and avoid moderation at all costs  :laugh:
I'll every so often jump on if something is going bad in a thread and no mods are around.. More so i look into the server stuff every so often and keep the lights on behind the scene.. When not travelling!

So been with Myswag a couple of years, actually originally jumped on as i was building some campers for myself. As some would know, we are now on the road "full-time". (Writing this from the Royal National park in Sydney Bonnie Vale campground..)

Driving around in the "un"trusted Range Rover... (Hoping to get it fixed)..... And our huge caravan (yeah i know, but hey 4-5 years in it whilst travelling).. Loving the site and loving the country of ours...

If you ever see us on the road with a giant TRIPIGY sign on the back of the van, feel free to stop us, we are always up for a chat and love meeting lots of other myswaggers whilst we are on the road.! Looking forward to maybe catching some in Tassie when we are there from Feb-Apr 2014 or longer...

Anything technical feel free to shoot it past me with a PM..

Cheers
Justin

Snow:
G'day all, I joined Myswag when we were waiting for the Snowcave to be built back in early 08. Went nuts for the whole community that was being developed and have made some great friends on the way. It was after the 09 Crowdy Bay meet that I was asked to come on as a Mod, both an honour and an eye opener.

The biggest buzz is getting out bush with a bunch of Swaggers.

Snow

Sent from my pad, aye!

Jillsy:
Hi Everyone

I joined Myswag in March 2011 when I first met Brett.  For those of you who don't know, I'm Brett's other half.  We have a nearly 11 month old son Seth.

I'm a bit like Justin in that I avoid Moderation at all costs. 

I see my role as being your friendly Merchandise dispatcher  :cheers:

Brett:
Well this is embarrassing as I'm the last to post but the 1st one ever here...

No fancy user name here... Just my name, Brett. Jillsy is my partner and we have a little fella call Seth who is almost 1yrs old.

We drive a 200 series and tow our Robust Titanium camper. We are both shift workers with limited weekends off so we never get out camping anywhere near as much as we want too.

With work and family commitments I've struggle over the past few years to spend any decent time logged into the forum, so I do miss a lot.  But we do have the best mod team in existence who I rely heavily on and will always back their decisions 100%.

But it is the members of this forum that make it what it is.  Friendly, Helpful and Fun! and thats how we like to keep it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version