General > General Discussion

What music are you listening to at the moment.

(1/227) > >>

noel_w:
Yeah I know there is the other thread about what music do travel to but I though I might start a new one with what album are you listening to at the moment doing whatever you are doing (keep it clean Jeepers).
Music makes up a large part of my life and I am always on the lookout for stuff I listened to when I was younger (when dinosaurs and Phase III GTHO's roaméd the earth). Always up for interesting new stuff too but find technology has replaced raw talent in a lot of cases.
So to start the ball rolling something from left field. Keith Jarret The Koln Concert.
Keith Jarret is a Jazz pianist and I have been a fan since I don't know when. I have to be in a mellow mood to listen to the whole double album but I find insomnia also helps.  :laugh: The best thing about insomnia is there is only 3 sleeps till xmas. Ok, will go back to my cave.......

Troopy_03:
Not right now, but last night having a couple of beers after doing some work in the yard. Pink Floyd - Ummagumma, and Budgie - In For the Kill.
Ummagumma is the first LP I bought when I moved out of home and joined the RAAF. Bought from Brash's in Melbourne, for $5.95, which was the going price for new releases at the time.

Bobsan:
60's music all time greatest hits    Mammas and the Papas  C/D

scarpsD40:

--- Quote from: Bobsan on October 14, 2015, 08:01:59 AM ---60's music all time greatest hits    Mammas and the Papas  C/D

--- End quote ---
noice

Bird:
having a bad day, this always gets a run..

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Every Sopranos Curse Ever from TubularGoldmine Small | Large

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version